Chapter 3 : She Is Coming Home With Us Already?

"Wow..." Is all you managed to get out. Aunt Gemma then vanished from the room. Megan held up her hand just like she had held her hand when you paired with her. Cady got the silent message. She put her fingers in her Palm.
"Hello, My name is Cady."
"Nice to meet you Cady."
"Where did Aunt Gemma go?" You asked feeling overwhelmed. Hopefully Megan wouldn't notice. Megan scanned you with her eyes. She noticed that you weren't comfortable at all, though she decided not was not the time to bring it up. Cady on the other hand was ecstatic. Literally jumping for joy. All three of you started to draw. Until Aunt Gemma came back. She had this 'I won the lottery' look on her face.
"Are you guys ready to leave?"
"Yes, we're ready." You replied and Cady nodded her head.
"One more thing before we go. I want to inform you that Megan. Will be joining us."
You tried to keep a straight face, but you truly were shocked. You didn't think that Megan would be joining you so soon. The 4 of you headed to the car. Cady was in front, Aunt Gemma was is the back walking behind Megan. You were in front of Megan. You could feel her eyes basically burning through you.
You arrived to the house. You told Aunt Gemma that you had a small headache and wanted to lay down. You headed to the room you shared with Cady and layed your head down. You closed your eyes as you heard the TV start to play on the living room.