🌶 Chapter 31 : You're in my way! 🌶

"G-girlfriend?"
"Yesss~, my beautiful girlfriend Y/n~."
Megan said, grabbing you under the arms and pulling you into a hug. Megan pulled out a gun. You froze.
"Y/n~ look at me~"
You looked into her eyes, and she looked into yours. She then looked at Aunt Gemma.
"You know Gemma... I wish I didn't have to kill you... You are my creator, after all..." Megan slowly held up a gun to Aunt Gemma. "But you're in my way..."
Her hold on you tighten a little. You could see she was struggling not to crush you in a hug.
"You're gonna watch... Watch me kiss your niece. Run my hands up her shirt, and make out with her, then me and her are going to leave."
"You-"
"I will leave you and Cady alive. Don't try me." Megan then roughly placed her lips on yours.
"M-megan..." You moaned in the kiss. You two parted you were gasping for breath. You seen Aunt Gemma's terrified face. A hand was going up your shirt. You had to stop this. It was just too embarrassing, but at the same time, you loved it. Megan was kissing your neck, and your back came in contact with the wall. You felt so good, and the same time, so bad. Your aunt was watching you, by the way. M-megan hand went down lower until it reached a zipper.
'S-she's not going to actually -'
She unzipped your pants a bit and proceeded to kiss you roughly on the lips.
"M-megan wait..." You said clearly embarrassed.
"I've been waiting for a while. Y/n~ Honestly, I'm doing my best not to... go to far~" You knew what she was implying.
"Besides, you wouldn't mind. If I go that far, now would you?" She said, playing with your undergarments. You didn't know what to say, you were to flushed to say anything. After 30 mins, Megan stopped, you looked at Aunt Gemma she was pale. That's when it happen you felt a surge, and you blacked out.