Chapter 6 : A Crush

Last night Megan and Aunt Gemma came back late, why do you care? Well, you had to admit you were slowly gaining feelings for a certain android. In your last life you had this emptiness you couldn't fill. Megan was currently filling that hole. Yes, you had a major crush on her. You hoped that Megan is still unaware of your feelings. Things could get complicated in the near future if Megan knew how you felt. You made sure you were able to control your facial expressions because she could read you literally like a book.

You peeked out the door of your room. Aunt Gemma started walking to her room.
"Good night Megan... And don't forget what I said. Everything dies it's a natural part of life."
You quickly went into your bed. Aunt Gemma just made a terrible mistake, you remember that scene where Megan learns about death. She ends up becoming very possessive, over protective and turns basically into a killer robot. Killing anyone that hurts 'her' family. You cover your face in the covers. Megan walks in and sits by the window silently. You desperately wanted to take a peek. Fighting with yourself until you couldn't anymore. You peeked from under the covers.
Megan's face shined in the moonlight.
'She looks like an angel.'
You slowly started to close your eyes. Even after you learned Megan had recently discovered death. You still felt comfortable around her, knowing that she would soon become a killer robot. You finally fall asleep unaware of Megan's eyes staring at you.