Chapter 12 : Aftermath

[AN : Sorry Guys I've been really busy. Alright back to the story.]

You left the park a couple hours later with everyone else. Honestly there was no sign of any police showing up anytime soon. As you walked to the car, you were in deep thought. Technically, you had just witnessed a murder. The murderer being none other than your girlfriend Megan. So far many of the events in the movie Megan hadn't happened yet. Or have they? No you have been with Megan, Aunt Gemma and Cady for awhile you would have noticed. Aunt Gemma pulled you from your thoughts.
"Hurry up Y/n, we're trying to get something to eat."
You got into the car looking out the window. Honestly, it was hard to look Megan in the eye. You knew that she might turn out this way, but you didn't want her to...
You could sense eyes in the back of your head, it was probably Megan. You two hadn't talked after the incident. You honestly didn't know how to go forward from this.

You reached the hotel after grabbing something to eat, all of you head inside. After a few hours pass, you started to drift. You ended up sleeping on the couch. When you woke up the next morning, you had covers over you and you were... laying on Megan's lap?!?!?! You quickly got up with a heavy blush on your face.
"Good Morning Y/n."
"G-good Morning Megan..." Honestly this girl will be the death of you. Just then you noticed you weren't in the same clothes you were in yesterday, making your cheek burn brighter.
"Who..." 'Changed Me?!?!? I'll never live this down...'
"I changed your clothes. You seemed to be uncomfortable in them."
So Megan change your clothes that means... she seen you naked?!?!?!
You swore your spirit was going up.