Chapter 26 : Restoring Her Files

Aunt Gemma ended up restoring 2 files. After 3 hours working in the office. She almost passed out. The first file had shown Megan in front of a dead man on the ground at a theme park. It made Gemma sick. The second video showed Y/n shirt unbutton and her panting. Gemma hands turned into fists. She had let who knows what happen to her nieces while she wasn't home. Did Megan do this? She had to restore the full file. She had only restored parts of the file. So she hadn't seen the full video. She honestly wondered if she really wanted to know. She had to protect her nieces, though. No matter the cost. Even if it's her project, she's been working for years on, and it turns out to be what she less expects. She closed her computer and goes out of the lab for awhile, needing a break.

You were at home, sticking to your usual routine. You noticed that Megan was off a bit. Her mind seemed to be elsewhere. You felt eyes almost everywhere you go. It gave you the creeps. You knew it was Megan. You must be plaguing her mind. Or maybe she was thinking about what you said. Was it a good idea to tell her.
That night, you climbed into bed, and so did Cady. Aunt Gemma came in the room. She something seemed to be plaguing her as well. She eyed Megan cautiously. Megan squinted her eyes. You never knew she could do that. Megan said she was upgrading herself... Aunt Gemma shut off the light and kissed you and Cady goodnight. Witch was weird. Aunt Gemma wasn't known for her physical contact, ever since our parents died. She didn't really give us hugs. Let alone a kiss on the head, goodnight.