Chapter 15 : Enrolled

A couple more days pass by, an your families vacation comes to an end. Now you thought everything was gonna go back to normal. But nooooo~ nooooo~ Aunt Gemma had other plans, she must have took her colleagues advice and enrolled both you and Cady in to a alternative school. You and Cady were against the idea. Aunt Gemma told you to aleast try it out for one day. So you, Cady and Megan got in the car. Aunt Gemma hopped in a driver's seat and took off. You arrived a little while later. All the kids gathered, today you were going to be collecting some type of seed around the forest. You got paired with...
'Isn't this the same kid that died? I knew this place seemed familiar.' As you walked through the forest the kid came up with the seed in his hand.
"Here take it."
You knew what was going to happen. What made it worse was Megan and Aunt Gemma didn't drop you off. They stayed. While Aunt Gemma made sandwiches. Megan was sitting at the toy table, not moving an inch. You knew your high pitched screamed will alert your girlfriend. Ending this boy's life.
You declined.
"I said take it."
"No thank you, I can collect my own."
The boy grabbed your hand pushed the spiky seed in your palm. You held your breath, it hurt. He then pushed you into a tree, you let go of the air your holding.
"What's your problem?" You say in a low voice hoping to not gain Megan's attention.
"My problem is you." He grab you by the shirt and threw you to the ground. That's when it happened. He took the seed dropped in on your hand and stepped on it, causing a high pitch scream to come out your mouth. As soon as his foot crushed your hand it was gone in less than 30 seconds. The boy crashed into a nearby tree. Your vision was blurry.
"As much as I would like to kill you... I have more important matters to attend to."
You blacked out soon after.