🌶 Chapter 18 : I can completely read you~🌶

[AN : Here have a ghost pepper.... 🌶]

Two days in a row Megan laid by your side. The third day was different though. Megan got in the bed as usual, put her hands around your waist witch was normal. You guys sat there for 3 minutes. Until Megan moved a little closer. Her finger goes a cross your lips. You could hear her engine whirling behind you. Megan suddenly flipped you. Now you we facing her.
"M-megan?"
Her lips smashed roughly against you lips. After a few seconds she broke this kiss. You need air. A dark blush goes across your face.
"You know y/n..."
She then climbed on top of you.
"Your really bad at keeping your emotions in check~ I can completely read you~"
"W-what are you talking about?" You asked.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Her hand goes under your shirt gently clawing your stomach. Now you never been in a situation like this. You tried to cover your moan with your hand. Though Megan held both hands above you head. You shut your mouth tight, squirming a bit.
"Aww~ Don't be like that~"
Megan went close to your ear.
"I wanna hear you~"
She then kissed you again this time gently, rubbing your stomach. Megan made sure you focus on the kiss and not her hands just yet. She was currently unbuttoned your shirt. Then after she hugged you close. You hadn't notice until you two broke for air. You noticed because she laided down on your bare chest. Your blush and heart rate increased.
"Hm~" She hummed while having this devious look on her face. You knew where Megan was going with this. You didn't think you were ready though. How would you... Currently you were trying to shake your impure thoughts away. It didn't help that Megan was lying on your bare chest humming. Her hand was currently traveling lower. Your breath hitched, this was it.