Chapter 22 : A Slip Up

A high pitched scream is heard. You rushed out of the house. Aunt Gemma following close behind. You saw a arrow, a bow, a dog currently letting go Cady's arm and Megan hair tangled. Aunt Gemma and the neighbor were yelling at each other. You were hyper ventilating.
'This... This is not happen...' You knew sooner or later Megan will abandon her protocols. She might have already done it. No she was still following it right? You went back inside the house. You had a full mental breakdown. You were currently in the bathroom crying, breathing heavily. The door softly opens and closes. You already knew who it was.
"Leave me alone Megan."
"Why? I haven't done anything? Have I?"
"M-megan please just leave."
You said turn away.
Megan stepped closer.
"What's wrong?"
"M-megan..."
"What's wrong?" She pressed. "Why are you crying? I don't understand..."
You mumbled an answer. "You wouldn't understand..."
"Y/n, I wonder if you forget. I'm a advance ai. Trust me, I will be able to understand whatever your going through."
"No you wouldn't because it's physically impossible!!!!!!" You screamed. Then quickly covered your mouth. You let it slip by accident. You didn't want Megan to know, but now you had said something an there was no turning back.