Chapter 7 : Caught

You woke up the next day. Aunt Gemma was cooking breakfast it smelled delicious. After all of you finished eating Aunt Gemma headed to her lab or work office whatever that space she uses is called. Cady wanted to go outside with her bow and arrow. You froze, you started to beg Cady in a very sneaky way to stay inside. Cady agreed to stay inside. After a few mintues of watching tv with Cady. You headed to the bathroom, telling Cady you'll be right back. As soon as you closed the door you slid down it.
'Oh my god. Thank you lord. Thank you! If Cady had went outside and got bit. That dog would surely be six feet under.'
You were silently praying, hoping that if you or Cady ever got hurt Megan was not there to see. You took a deep breath in and out and opened the door. Only to find Megan standing in front of you.
"JESUS, Megan please stop doing that. Your going to give me a heart attack."
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you" She said a smirk clearly shown on her face.
'Like hell!'
You deeply sighed. You started to walk back but Megan grabbed your arm.
"Hm?"
"..."
"Megan?"
"I wanted to talk to you."
"Ok..."
"Alone."
'Shit-' You thought. 'Did Megan catch me again?'
"Well what about-"
"She's to engrossed in her TV show. Plus I'm watching her through the Elsie."
'What- WHAT!?!?'
"Watching her through Elsie?" You just had to know.
"Yes, Elsie has a 360 camera. I am able to watch anyone that comes in the kitchen and the living room."
Megan pulled you into your room. You still had this dumbfounded look on your face.
"So... what was that earlier?" Megan said squinting her eyes.
"What was what?"
"You know..." Megan sat down on your bed. "Your a really bad lier. You wanted to stay inside. You practically begged Cady to stay inside. You had a reason no?"
"..."
"Come sit with me." Megan said. You sat down on your bed, a respectable distance away from Megan. Megan put her hand on yours causing your face to heat up. She leaned in about a couple meters from your face.
'So close'
"You know you can tell me anything right?"
"..."
"What was the reason you wanted to stay inside..."
'Too close' You moved your hand from under hers and backed up a bit.
"There's a dog that likes to come on our yard alot... I'm scared he might bite me or Cady." You said. You knew you had to tell her the truth. She could easily tell when your lying, and under this pressure you weren't even sure you could lie.
"I see... I understand... Don't worry Y/n. I promise, I'll protect you and Cady from harm."
"Ok... Well I guess-" You started to get up but Megan pulled you back down this time she put both of her hands on top of yours.
"Were not done..." A smirk started to grow on her face. "There's something you've been meaning to tell me?"
Your face flushes bright red.
"I-I-I have no idea what your talking about!"
"Are you sure~" She said. She goes close to your ear. "Remember you can tell me anything Y/n~"
'I'm going to die.' You though, your face at this point probably couldn't get redder.
"..." You stayed silent. 'There's no way Megan knows I have a crush on her that I'm sure I hid very well.'
"It's nothing really..." You said trying to drop the subject.
"I highly doubt that~ Fine I'll let it go for now~" Megan said finally getting off of you. "Let's head back."