chapter 1

In Gehenna 

''Brother why did you call me here? You know that I have a school to run.'' Mehpisto also known as Samael asked his older brother Azazel. 

''Iblis left our realm, we don't know where he is. But Egyn thinks that he might go look for our youngest brother, that's why I called you here.'' Azazel explained calmly. 

''I will make sure that Rin is fine, even though I worry more about what the exorcists will do once they find Iblis.'' Samael said thinking. 

''We all know that Iblis would never harm Rin, at least not intentionally. So we don't worry about it either.'' The older brother said to his younger brother. 

''Who is we?'' The other asked. 

''Our other brothers and father.'' The king of spirits said, Mehpisto nodded. 

''I will go back to make sure he's fine.'' He said as he diseapered back to Assiah. 

With Rin 

''Hey guys!'' Rin said as he waved at his friends. 

''Go away demon.'' Suguro said while not even looking at him, Rin stared at the floor and went to his seat. 

''Alright class, today we are learning about the demon kings.'' Yukio said as he entered the room. 

''There are eight kings, exculding Satan. The first one is Lucifer, the king of Light. The second one is Azazel, the king of spirits. The thirth one is Samael, the king of time. The fourth one is Egyn, the king of water. The fifth one is Astaroth, the king of rot. The sixth one is Iblis, the king of fire. The seventh one is Beelzebub, the king of insects. And the eight king is amaimon, the king of earth.'' Yukio explained. 

''Why are there eight kings?'' Izumo asked. 

''They say that Gehenna is so big that Satan needs them to keep all the demons in check.'' Yukio explained.  

''So we don't even know how big Gehenna is?'' Shima asked suprised. 

''Well no human has ever been there, so no we don't.'' Yukio answered. 

''Your assignment is to find information and have a presentation about one of the eight demon kings, but remember that you can't have the same demon as someone else.'' Yukio said 

''Who is going to talk about Lucifer?'' He continued to ask. 

''I will.'' Konekomaru said. 

''I will talk about Azazel.'' Shima said before Yukio could ask. 

''I will talk about Samael I guess.'' Izumo said softly. 

''And who will take Egyn?'' Yukio asked when no one said something. 

''I will.'' Shiemi said. 

''I will take astaroth.'' Bon said before Yukio could ask anything. 

''I wil take Iblis.'' Rin said suprising everyone. 

''Are you sure?'' Yukio asked. 

''Yep.'' Rin said smiling even though he really didn't feel like smiling. 

''Alright, who will take Beelzebub?'' Yukio asked. 

''I will.'' One of the puppets said. 

''You do realize that there are only seven of them right chicken?'' Shura asked from the back of the class. 

''Who is willing to take an extra demon?'' Yukio asked realizing his mistake. 

''Amaimon right?'' Rin asked his brother. 

''That is correct.'' He answered. 

''Then I will take him.'' Rin said suprising everyone again, then the bell went and before anyone could say anything he quickly left. 

''That was a suprise.'' Mehpisto said smirking as he appeared next to Rin. 

''Well Iblis is the fire king and I already met Amaimon, so it can't be that bad.'' Rin said shrugging. 

''Just to inform you Amaimon is somewhere in town buying sweets, so if you want to talk to him you now have the chance.'' He said before disapearing again leaving behind purple smoke. 

''That guy is so annoying.'' Rin mumbled, but he did walk to town to find Amaimon. After all a little talk couldn't hurt right.