chapter 12

''Is anyone there?'' Rin asked, he was surrounded by darkness. 

''Hello there my son.'' A voice said, then Shiro suddenly appeared. 

''Old man, I miss you so much.'' Rin said as he hugged the man that raised him. 

''I miss you too kiddo, but know that I am always watching over you. I just wanted to say how proud I am of what you've become.'' Shiro said. 

''And you know what, if you ask me. Satan deserves to be called your father.'' Shiro said winking at the boy. 

''I want to, but I am not sure if you like it.'' Rin said softly while looking at the darkness beneath him. 

''Satan is not evil like we thought he was, I wouldn't mind if you call him father. Just make sure that it's a suprise that you call him that.'' Shiro said smiling, then Rin woke up. 

''Had nice dreams?'' Samael asked him the moment he woke up. 

''Yep, you?'' Rin asked curiously. 

''I don't have dreams, I have visions of the past or future. I must say Shiro always was a nice guy.'' He explained smiling. 

''You saw my dream?'' Rin asks suprised. 

''Yes, it can be quite troublesome at times. Escpecially back at the academy, student dreams are not nice.'' Samael said smiling. 

''I can understand that.'' Rin said laughing. 

''But I won't tell anyone about your dream.'' Samael added. 

''Thank you, I will be of to suprise someone now.'' Rin said smiling as he ran to the throne room. 

''Need something Rin?'' Satan asked when Rin came bursting through the doors, he never called Rin son since he didn't know wether Rin minded it or not. 

''No father I don't think so.'' Rin said smiling, it took Satan ten full seconds to realize that Rin had called him father. 

''What?'' Satan asked suprised afraid that he heard it wrong. 

''Are you deaf father?'' Rin asked smiling. 

''My son called me father.'' Satan mumbled, then he ran to Rin and hugged him. 

''Yes!'' He shouted. 

''What happened?'' Azazel asked as he and the other demon kings came storming through the door with Shura right behind them. 

''My son called me father!'' He shouted and continued hugging Rin. 

''That's amazing!'' Iblis said excited, meanwhile Samael just smiled since he already knew what was going to happen. But it didn't make the moment less wholesome. 

''Thank you my son.'' Satan mumbled to Rin. 

''It is my pleasure father.'' Rin mumbled back as Satan let him go. 

''What are we going to do now?'' Egyn asked. 

''Father, can I remind you about the air in Gehenna and the fact that we have a human friend here.'' Azazel said softly to his father. 

''I totally forgot.'' Satan said softly. 

''Shura, you are dying. The longer you stay here the more your lungs are being  damaged by the toxic air of Gehenna.'' Satan said louder so that all of them could hear it. 

''What?! Why didn't you tell me that clown?!'' She said suprised. 

''I forgot.'' Samael said while hiding behind Lucifer. 

''How can you forget something that important!'' She shouted. 

''Still as forgetfull as ever I see.'' Azazel mumbled. 

''Still as nerdy as ever I see.'' Samael countered. 

''It's not my fault that I like reading!'' Azazel shouted at him and they started arguing. 

''Can we focus on the fact that I'm dying?'' Shura asked them and they immediately went silent. 

''You can prevent by either returning to Assiah or becoming a demon.'' Lucifer explained to her. 

''I think that I'm going to stay here, you guys are like family after all.'' She said. 

''Egyn, Azazel start the preparations.'' Satan ordered. 

''yes father.'' They said in unison as they bowed and left. 

''The rest of you except Samael leave.'' Satan ordered, they nodded and left. 

''Why does the clown have to stay?'' Shura asked. 

''Because I've done this before, he hasn't.'' Samael explained. 

''The god of Gehenna has never turned a human into a demon before?'' She asked suprised. 

''I never had the need to.'' Satan explained. 

''First you need to calm down.'' Samael said to her, she nodded and took a deep breath.