chapter 5

''Shura, do you know where Rin is? I can't find him anywhere, what happened to you?'' Yukio asked panicking a bit, Shura's clothes were dirty and she looked like she had just fought an army. 

''I fought Mephisto and no I don't know where Rin is.'' She said breathing heavily. 

''Why did you fight Mephisto?'' Yukio asked confused. 

''There were two demon kings in his room, Iblis and Amaimon. He made a deal that if I defeated him he would tell the vatican himself, but if I lost I wouldn't tell them.'' She explained. 

''Then why are you telling me?'' He asked confused. 

''Because you can tell the vatican, go quickly before he gets away.'' She said as she pushed him towards the door that led to the vatican. 

''I will tell them.'' He said as he wanted to run away but bumped into the paladin, Arthur August Angel. 

''What happened to her?'' He asked pointing at Shura. 

''It doesn't matter, Mephisto had two demon kings in his office. We have to go arrest him.'' Yukio said dragging the paladin towards Mephisto's office. 

With Mephisto 

He had been drinking tea, he knew that Shura would tell Yukio and that Yukio would tell the paladin. He also knew that they would come for him to arrest him. 

''Mephisto Pheles, in the name of the vatican you are under arrest.'' Arthur said pointing his sword at the demon. 

''On what charges?'' Mephisto asked even though he already knew. 

''It is said that you have met two demon kings, we will need you to come with us.'' The paladin said. 

''Very well then.'' Mephisto said as he allowed himself to be cuffed and brought to the vatican. 

With Rin

''Wow, so this is gehenna. This is so cool.'' Rin said while looking around. 

''Do you want to meet father? He has said that he won't force you to meet him if you don't want to.'' Iblis said. 

''I think that I want to meet him.'' Rin said nervous. 

''Then let's go.'' Amaimon said as he dragged Rin to the throne room. 

''Hello there son.'' A deep voice said as soon as they entered the room. 

''Satan?'' Rin said. 

''That's me, but you can call me father if you want. Even though I don't mind if you don't.'' Satan answered. 

''I think that one day I might call you father, but not any time soon.'' Rin said thruthfully. 

''That is fine with me.'' Satan said, then a panicking Azazel entered the throne room. 

''Samael has been captured by exorcists.'' He said to Satan. 

''But I thought that no one knew who Samael is.'' Rin said confused. 

''They captured him, but they have no idea that he is the king of time.'' Satan explained. 

''Then who is he?'' Rin asked confused. 

''He will tell you himself when he arrives.'' Satan said smirking. 

With Mephisto 

''Mephisto Pheles, you are being accused of meeting two demon kings in your office. Do you deny it.'' The grigori said. 

''Well there weren't two demon kings, there were three.'' He revealed smirking. 

''What are you talking about, the only ones that were there were Iblis, Amaimon and...'' Shura said slowly realzing it. 

''And?'' Arthur asked. 

''Mephisto.'' She said softly. 

''So you finally realize who I am?'' The demon asked smirking. 

''What is he talking about?'' Izumo asked frustrated. 

''I am Samael, the demon king of time.'' Mephisto said making a fake bow. 

''A demon king right under our noses?!'' The paladin asked suprised. 

''And you never even suspected me.'' Mephisto now know as Samael said still smirking. 

''Kill him!'' The grigori ordered. 

''I don't think so, you will face my father's wrath if you do. Not to mention that I have seven blood thirsty brothers that would love to be able to have an excuse to fight you.'' Samael said. 

''Where is Rin?'' Yukio shouted at him. 

''Who knows, I send Iblis and Amaimon to him. By now he could be anywhere and anything.'' Samael said as he stopped the time. 

''I think it is time to leave.'' He said smirking as a Gehenna gate opened and he went through it, when it closed they could move again. 

''Find him and kill him!'' The grigori ordered all the exorcists.