chapter 18

''Well well, look who's here to receive punishment.'' Satan said smiling even though it was clear that he didn't think that it was funny. 

''Father it was my fault, I started it.'' Iblis quickly said.

''Did I ask for an explanation?'' Satan asked angry. 

''I have decided to punish every last one of you, you will all be receiving a separate punishmet so if you would please wait outside and come inside from youngest to oldest as soon as the one before you has received their sentence.'' Satan said, all of them except Lucifer left. 

''Your punishment will be that you will stay in Gehenna for three years.'' Satan said, Lucifer nodded looking at the ground and left to go to his kingdom. Then Azazel entered. 

''Your punishment will be no entering your libary for a year.'' Satan said, Azazel looked shocked at first but then nodded and went back to his kingdom as well. Then Samael entered. 

''Father.'' Samael said softly. 

''Your punishment will be staying in my castle for five years.'' Satan said, Samael nodded and went to go get a room ready. Then Egyn walked inside. 

''No swimming for six months.'' Satan quickly said, Egyn looked at the ground and went back to his kingdom. Then Astaroth walked inside. 

''No using the coal tars to spy on anyone for a year.'' Satan said. 

''Why?'' Astaroth complained, then he saw his father's angry face and quickly left to go to his kingdom. 

''Hey father.'' Iblis said as he walked inside. 

''Iblis, no surfing on lava for a year.'' Satan said, Iblis shrugged and teleported to his kingdom. 

''Beelzebub, no hiding your face in public for three months.'' Satan said to Beelzebub's horror.

''Yes father.'' Beelzebub said as he telelported to his kingdom to make sure no one would see him, then Amaimon walked inside. 

''No playing for five months.'' Satan said to him, Amaimon nodded and went back to eating sweets. 

''Hey father.'' Rin said as he walked inside. 

''No cooking for three months.'' He said to him, Rin nodded disapointed and went to his room to go read a manga. 

''My turn?'' Yukio asked as he entered. 

''No studying for five months.'' His father said, Yukio nodded and went to the arena to practice. 

''Hey there.'' Shura said nervous as she entered. 

''Wear clothes for a year.'' Satan said glaring at her telling her not to say anything about it, so she nodded and went to her room to put on some clothes. Then Shima entered. 

''Don't do anything related with woman for three months.'' Satan said, Shima nodded disapointed and went to go train with Yukio.  

With the exorcists 

''That was unexpected, are we really going to make a truce with the demons?'' The paladin asked the grigori. 

''Of course not, when we can we will enter Gehenna and kill Satan.'' Was the answer. 

In Gehenna 

''What was your punishment Samael?'' Yukio asked his older brother who was watching him train. 

''I have to stay here for five years, what about you?'' Samael said. 

''No studying for five months.'' Yukio replied as he used his sword to slice the head off of the dummy.

''Where is the fun in fighting with a dummy?'' Samael asked as he grabbed a sword as well. 

''But you're too good.'' Yukio complained. 

''So? When Lucifer and Azazel taught me they were way better as well. Never let anyone discourage you to do something or you will never achieve something.'' Samael said readying his sword. 

''Fine...'' Yukio says and swings his sword at Samael's head, Samael easily doges it by taking a step back. 

"Slow." He says evading a stab by taking a step back again.

"Slopy." He says as he takes a step to the right causing the sword to hit the wall.

"Sad." He says blocking Yukio's sword with his own sword.

"You're way too good." Yukio says angry stabbing his sword in the ground.

"Thousands of years of practice." Samael explained.

"I remember teaching you, it was hilarious." Azazel said walking in the training room.

"I was young and had never touched a weapon before, what else did you expect." Samael says sighing.

"What happened then?" Rin asks also entering.

"He accidentaly froze everyone in Gehenna for ten minutes." Azazel said laughing.

"He did?" Yukio asks while Rin was rolling on the floor from laughing.

"I remember the twenty minutes father preached to you." Azazel says laughing.

"Very funny Az." Samael says blushing as he quickly threw his sword away and walked away in embarrassment. Leaving his brothers rolling on the floor from laughter. 

''Don't worry Yukio, with enough training you will be just as good as us.'' Azazel says reasuring after they all stopped laughing. 

''Thank you Azazel.'' Yukio says smiling as he continued practicing. 

''No problem little brother.'' Azazel says smiling as well. 

With Lucifer and Egyn 

''I can't believe I have to stay here for three years.'' Lucifer said sighing as he stared at the ceiling of his bedroom. 

''At least you are allowed to do what you like. I have to go without swimming for six months.'' Egyn said, he was sitting on Lucifer's desk. 

''The things I like are in Assiah.'' Lucifer says sighing again. They were in Satan's castle because they were too bored. 

''Hello there my dear brothers.'' Samael  says smiling as he sits down next to Egyn. 

''What are you doing here Samael?'' Lucifer asks, he and Samael have always had a love-hate relationship. 

''I was bored and thought, why not seek out my least favourite brother?'' Samael says smirking. 

''Whatever, just don't be annoying.'' Lucifer says sighing as Egyn barely manages to hide his laugh. 

''Hey! Egyn!'' Iblis shouts as he runs inside and sits on the chair in front of the desk. 

''Wait up Iblis!'' Another voice shouts as Astaroth also runs inside and decides to lean against the wall. 

''I've come to hide.'' Beelzebub says as he flies inside and sits down on the floor while leaning against the wall. 

''There goes my peace.'' Lucifer says sighing. 

''Come on in all of you!'' He then shouts to the door, the next moment all his brothers, Shima and Shura come in and sit down.