chapter 11

''That is enough don't you think.'' Satan said sighing as he, Shura and Rin watched the eight demon kings fight each other. 

''Aw, but it was so fun.'' Amaimon said disapointed. 

''Is it just me or do they act like a bunch of children?'' Shura asked Satan laughing. 

''They are.'' Satan replied. 

''Hey! That's not nice you know.'' Egyn protested. 

''I'm not nice.'' Satan said smirking. 

''We know all too well.'' Lucifer complained. 

''Having a problem with the way I raised you?'' Satan asked while raising an eyebrow. 

''No of course not.'' Azazel quickly said. 

''I thought so.'' Satan said. 

''Coward.'' Iblis mumbled. 

''Watch it you hotheaded chicken.'' Azazel said. 

''I'm not a chicken, you are a coward.'' Iblis countered. 

''That's enough don't you think.'' Samael said as he tried to calm them down. 

''Shut it you, you are the one that got us into this mess into the first place.'' Iblis said angry, then they all went silent. 

''Samael, I-I'm sorry I didn't mean it.'' Iblis apologized. 

''You did, and that's fine with me. Just leave me alone.'' Samael mumbled as he disapeared into purple smoke. 

''Go apologize! Now!'' Lucifer said to Iblis. 

''Leave him, if you go talk to him now you will only bother him.'' Satan said as he stood up. 

''Where are you going father?'' Astaroth asked curious. 

''To talk to your brother.'' Satan said as he disapeared. 

With Samael 

He couldn't believe that his brother would be so heartless to say that to him, after all he did for him. 

''Leave me alone.'' He said when he heard footsteps, Satan didn't listen to him and sat down next to him on the edge. 

''You know that Iblis didn't mean it like that.'' He said to his son choosing his words carefully. 

''Right now Lucifer is probably scolding him.'' He added smiling. 

''I know that he didn't mean it father, but it still hurts.'' Samael said sighing. 

''I know my son.'' Satan said to him. 

''I did everything I could to help them, all of them. And this is what I get in return?'' Samael said softly to his father, his father just stayed silent. 

''What did I, no all of us inculding Rin, Shura and you. Do to deserve this?'' Samael asked him. 

''I don't know, but what I do know is that I am proud of who you are and what you have become my son.'' Satan said trying to comfort his son as good as possible. 

''Thank you father, that means a lot to me.'' Samael said smiling. 

''Now let's go before Lucifer kill Iblis.'' Satan said smiling as well, Samael nodded and they teleported back to the throne room. 

''Iblis! Get over here!'' A furious Lucifer yelled as he chased the scared fire king. 

''Father help me!'' Iblis shouted panicking. 

''That's enough Lucifer.'' Samael said smiling. 

''Aw, I was having fun.'' Lucifer mumbled, but he still stopped. 

''Thank you big brother, I'm sorry for what I said.'' Iblis apologized as he hugged Samael, Samael hugged back and smiled. 

''It's fine, I know that you didn't mean it.'' Samael replied. 

''Group hug!'' Rin shouted as he and his brothers ran over to hug them. 

''Are you coming as well father?'' Egyn asked Satan. 

''Of course, but only if Shura comes as well.'' He said suprising Shura.

''What?'' She asked suprised as she was suddenly dragged into the hug as well. 

''You are family now.'' Azazel said to her smiling. 

''Thank you guys, it means a lot to me.'' She said smiling as well, they just continued hugging in silence. 

With Yukio 

''How did this happen?'' The grigori asked angry. 

''My only guess is that Mephisto stopped the time.'' Yukio replied. 

''The king of time, is said to be just as powerful as Lucifer. Some say even more powerful.'' Izumo said softly. 

''I don't care, find him and kill him.'' The grigori ordered. 

''Yes sir.'' The exorcists said in unison as they all went in different directions to try to find the demon king of time. 

''When are we going?'' Suguro asked Yukio. 

''We won't, this is impossible. Mephisto is probably in Gehenna, we will never be able to get there.'' Yukio replied. 

''Then what are we going to do?'' Shima asked. 

''We will try to find a way to get into Gehenna without getting killed or using the Gehenna gate.'' Yukio replied, they followed him back to the academy.