chapter 14

''The vatican is still searching for you, you are top priority.'' Yukio said to Samael. 

''I know, but they will never be able to find me here.'' Samael replied. 

''Isn't Shima dying if he's here and he's human?'' Rin asked Lucifer. 

''I came here when I was just a child, I am part demon.'' Shima explained. 

''That's so cool.'' Rin said excited. 

''Can you all leave except Yukio, I need to talk to him.'' Satan said, they nodded and left. 

''Is there something wrong?'' Yukio asked him nervous. 

''I just wanted to know if you have any questions.'' Satan answered. 

''Well I do have one that I think Rin would also like to know the answer to.'' Yukio said more nervous than before. 

''And what might that be?'' Satan asked curiously. 

''Who was our mother?'' Yukio asked him, Satan froze. 

''S-she, I-I can't answer that question. It is too painful, you can ask Samael. He also knows the answer.'' Satan said softly. 

''I will, thank you.'' Yukio said as he left the room. 

''And how did it go?'' Rin asked curiously as his tail was wagging behind him. 

''It went well, he was actually really nice.'' Yukio said smiling. 

''Where is Samael?'' He added. 

''Big brother is playing chess with Lucifer.'' Amaimon said as he jumped out of the window. 

''Which means that they're in Azazel's libary.'' Astaroth added as he walked in the throne room. 

''The libary is behind that door.'' Beelzebub added as he pointed to a door as he walked in the other directinon. 

''Let's go then.'' Rin said excited as he pulled Yukio through the door, they were met with Lucifer and Samael playing chess while being surrounded with all of their brother and Shima. Excluding Amaimon, Astaroth and Beelzebub. 

''Are you ready to lose brother?'' Samael asked smirking as he won the game. 

''No way, how do you always win?'' Lucifer asked frustrated. 

''I'm just too good.'' The other replied smirking. 

''You must be cheating, there is no other answer to why you always win!'' Lucifer said. 

''I am just too good like I said before.'' Samael said smiling evily. 

''Anyways, can i ask you something?'' Yukio asked Samael. 

''Sure little brother, what is it?'' Samael asked curiously. 

''What was our mother like, Satan said that you would tell us.'' Yukio said nervously. 

''She was terrible, a true beast. I'm glad that father killed her after giving birth to us.'' Samael said and the other demon kings nodded in agreement. 

''I think that he means their mother.'' Shima whispered to him. 

''Oh! She was really kind, she was an exorcist even though she never killed demons. She was accused of being a witch after her father found out that she was pregnant, Satan tried to save her which resulted in the blue night. He succeeded, but she died after giving birth to the two of you.'' Samael explain and again the demon kings nodded in agreement. 

''She sounds amazing!'' Rin said excited. 

''She was, she even cared for the eight of us.'' Egyn said. 

''Father was devastated when she died.'' Azazel added softly. 

''So the blue night wasn't him killing the best exorcists, it was him trying to protect his wife.'' Yukio mumbled. 

''Yes, but if people ever found out they would probably start thinking differently about him. So it was kept a secret from most.'' Samael explained. 

''Then why do you know it?'' Yukio asked curious. 

''I have been around longer than most.'' He said smirking. 

With the exwires 

''I can't believe that they betrayed us like that.'' Suguro said angry. 

''But what are we going to do now? We don't have a teacher anymore.'' Shiemi said panicking. 

''I will be your teacher.'' The paladin said smirking as he pulled his sword.