chapter 15

Ten years later 

Ten years had passed and the demons had completely disapeared, even the summons wouldn't come anymore. 

''Why are new exorcists being trained? It seems like all demons are gone.'' Izumo complains to their ex teacher. 

''You never know when they could return.'' Arthur said sighing, but even he thought that the grigori was being a bit too obsessed with Mephisto and the demons. 

In Gehenna 

''Father when are we returning to Gehenna? Everyone is complaining.'' Rin says to Satan. 

''I know, but I just want to be sure none of our kind get harmed again.'' Satan said sighing. 

''But there is always a risk of someone getting hurt, that's the price of living.'' Rin said to him. 

''Father, Rin. I have the plan to get rid of your problems.'' Samael said smirking as he came walking inside. 

''And what plan might that be?'' Satan asked curious. 

''Your ten sons are going to be trained as exorcists to strenghten relationships with the humans.'' Samael said smirking. 

''You forget that Yukio, you and me already got training.'' Rin said to his big brother. 

''So?'' Samael said. 

''I will summon your brothers and also hear their opinion on this.'' satan said as he called all of his sons to the throne room. 

''Do you need something father?'' Egyn asked curious. 

''Samael has a plan.'' Satan answered. 

''What foolish plan do you have this time brother?'' Astaroth asked sighing. 

''We will all train as exorcists in order to make sure demons and humans can live together.'' Samael explained smirking. 

''And what makes you think that the exorcists would accept such a foolish idea?'' Lucifer asks. 

''The simple fact that the ten of us combined are much stronger than all of them.'' Samael answered still smirking. 

''Very well then, what are we waiting for?'' Azazel asked as the rest nodded in agreement. 

''Be careful my sons.'' Satan said. 

''What about us?'' Shima and Shura asked in unison. 

''You can come as well if you want.'' Rin said shrugging. 

''Then we are coming as well.'' Shura said determined, then Satan opened the Gehenna gate for them. 

''Be careful.'' He said to all of them as they went through the gate. 

With Suguro 

''You won't believe it, but a Gehenna gate just opened!'' Suguro shouted as he entered the room where the grigori and the paladin were. 

 ''What?! Go there and kill the demons immediately!'' The grigori ordered. 

''No need for violence.'' A voice said, it was Mephisto. 

''Mephisto! You dare come here?'' Angel asked angry. 

''We actually do, but we are not here to fight.'' Mephisto said smirking. 

''Let's make a bet shall we? If you can train the ten sons of Satan and two former exorcists in one month we have a truce between demons and humans. If not demons shall return.'' Mephisto said his eyes glowing dangerously. 

''What if we refuse?'' The grigori asked. 

''Then we shall kill you here and now.'' Lucifer said. 

''Very well then, you will be trained by the best. The paladin and his apprentices.'' The grigori ordered, Mephisto nodded. 

''This should be fun.'' Iblis said smirking. 

''Let's get started shall we?'' Suguro said smirking as well. 

After they all get to the training room 

''So what are you going to teach us Suguro?'' Rin asked his old friend taunting him. 

''I honestly don't know what we have to teach you.'' Suguro said glaring at him. 

''He's right, we are demon kings. What do they have to teach us?'' Iblis asked Mephisto. 

''I don't know?'' Mephisto said shrugging and all of his brothers just  glared at him. 

''You drag us here without a reason?'' Lucifer asked angry. 

''We could have been doing better things, but no. Thanks to you we're stuck here.'' Astaroth complained.