chapter 6

''Why is the grigori so mad?'' Shiemi asked Yukio. 

''Because Mephisto, or Samael was right under our noses gathering information about us without anyone realizing it. Who knows how much of the trouble we had was his fault and how much Satan knows thanks to him.'' Yukio explained. 

''I always knew that he was powerful, but I never expected him to be that powerful.'' Shura mumbled. 

''You did? I thought that he was overestimated.'' Shima said. 

''Does it matter how powerful we though he is? All that matters is that he is our enemy.'' Bon said angry. 

''I don't understand how we could have never known that he was a demon king, it was so obvious if you think about it.'' Izumo said. 

''Bon's right, what happened doesn't matter. What matters is that we defeat him now.'' Yukio said determined. 

''I may be able to help with that.'' A girl said as she approached them. 

''Who are you?'' Shura asked suspicious. 

''I am one of Mephisto's servants at the academy, he used to tell me about a place that he would go to a lot.'' She said softly. 

''Where?'' Yukio asked. 

''Somewhere in America, a graveyard.'' She said. 

''Why a graveyard?'' Shima asked confused. 

''I don't know, I asked but he said it was too painfull to talk about.'' She said without looking at them. 

''This is the adress.'' She said as she handed Yukio a paper made a small bow and left. 

''Should we tell the grigori?'' Yukio asked Shura. 

''Yes, he will probably send baldy with us to be sure.'' Shura said, Yukio nodded and they went to the grigori. 

''What is it?'' The grigori asked. 

''One of Mephisto's servants gave us a location where he might be, can we go there?'' Yukio asked. 

''Take the paladin with you and be careful, remember Mephisto must be captured not die.'' The grigori said, they nodded and left with Angel to America.

In Gehenna

''Hello there son, it has been a long time.'' Satan said as Samael entered the throne room. 

''It sure has been, time flies father.'' Samael said as he took of his hat and bowed before standing up and putting it back on. 

''You fool, I was worried.'' Azazel said as he punched Samael in the stomach. 

''Hello to you too Azazel.'' Samael said smiling, he knew that he was home again. 

''He is Samael?!'' Rin asked suprised. 

''Yep.'' Amaimon said bored. 

''Lucifer will be so mad at me.'' Samael mumbled as he stared at the floor. 

''What did you do this time?'' Azazel asked worried. 

''I gave one of my servants to location of the graveyard, they will probably be there soon.'' Samael said softly. 

''Then you should go to warn him.'' Iblis said worried. 

''I can't, remember I can't really participate in the timeline or it will change too much.'' Samael said. 

''I can go, they won't attack me nor notice me.'' Rin volunteered. 

''Are you sure?'' Satan asked. 

''Yep, if you can send me back and tell me what Lucifer looks like I'll warn him.'' Rin said smiling. 

''Very well, to recoginise Lucifer just go to the guy that radiates the most power.'' Satan said as he opened a gate to where Lucifer was and Amaimon pushed him through. 

''Hey!'' Rin said offened as he saw his brothers smirk before he completely went through the gate. 

With Lucifer

Lucifer was just visiting the grave when he noticed a Gehenna gate opening not far from him. 

''Who are you?'' He asked as he saw a demon boy with a sword on his back walk through it. 

''I'm Rin and I assume that you are Lucifer?'' The boy said.