chapter 21

''And?'' Satan asked his two sons. 

''Shima is in the hospital because he hit his head three times. Amaimon is in his room and same for Beelzebub and Astaroth. Egyn and Iblis are in Egyn's room and the others are in Shura's room.'' Azazel reported. 

''That's better than I expected.'' Satan said positive. 

''Lucifer explain your mission to them.'' Satan said as he teleported away. 

''What mission?'' Azazel asked confused. 

''The grigori have invited us to Assiah for a talk, but father doesn't trust it so he's only sending his three oldest sons.'' Lucifer explained. 

''Sounds alright.'' Samael said shrugging. 

Meanwhile in Assiah with the grigori

''Angel, when they get here you kill them with the holy water.'' The green grigori says.

''I understand.'' Angel says looking up at a gigantic bucket of holy water ready to be unleashed. 

''They are here.'' The pink grigori says. 

''It's just Lucifer, Samael and Azazel.'' The blue grigori says confused. 

''Our brothers were ocupied at the moment, thus only we have come.'' Azazel explains. 

 ''We understand.'' The pink grigori said. Lucifer, Samael and Azazel then stood right under the bucket. Bon took matters into his own hands and emptied the bucket while they were under it. The tree screamed in agony and fell to the ground completely burned by the holy water. Azazel was on the floor not moving, Samael and Lucifer were barely concious. 

''You killed him!'' Lucifer shouted angry. 

''You will die a thousand deaths for this.'' Samael said dangerously calm, then they both teleported back to their father with Azazel's body. 

''What in the name of the almighty happened?!'' Satan shouted hurrying over to his three sons. 

''What's wrong d-.'' Iblis started but stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw his older brothers. 

''A-azazel, h-he's dead.'' Samael said before fainting. 

''They threw a gigantic bucket of holy water on us...'' Lucifer mumbled before he too lost conciousness. Satan picked up his two oldest sons and teleported them both to the hospital. 

''Hurry up and save them!'' He shouted the the doctor there who panicked and immediately took them both to the operation room. Satan sat down on a chair in the waiting room as his family ran inside the hospital, most of them crying. 

''Will they be okay dad?'' Amaimon asked concerned for his favourite brother's health. 

''They're strong, I'm sure they'll be fine.'' Satan tried to comfort him. 

''What about Azazel? He's dead!'' Shura said crying. 

''Azazel will be here soon, he just needs to find another vessel.'' Satan said. 

''Then why don't Lucifer and Samael do that?'' Shima asked confused. 

''Finding a suitable vessel is extremely difficult, especially for the two of them. The more power you have the less people that can contain your power.'' Satan explained. 

''I'm back.'' They heard a voice say, it was Azazel he had found a suitable vessel. 

''That was quick.'' Satan commented. 

''I keep a list just in case.'' He explained. 

''We were just there and one second we were talking the next I felt this burning pain everywhere.'' Azazel explained sitting next to his father. 

''I'm glad you're okay now.'' Satan said putting an arm around his son. Then the doctor came out of the room. 

''Your eldest son died, and the other is asleep right now in the recovery room. He is out of danger.'' The doctor reported. 

''Thanks you doctor.'' Satan thanked as he left the others behind and went in the room where Samael was asleep. 

''Samael... If you can hear me let me know.'' Satan mumbled as he sat besides his sleeping son. 

'I can hear you father, I just can't move.' A voice then said in Satan's head, it took him a while before Satan recognised his son's true voice. 

'Lucifer and Azazel died, Azazel is already back and I don't know about Lucifer.' Satan told him. 

'I know, Lucifer is on his way.' Samael explained. 

'What about you?' Satan asked him. 

'I'm going to let go of this body and take another body, this body is hopelessly lost.' The demon king of time and space explained to his father. 

''We'll be waiting for you.'' Satan said as he stood up and left the room. 

''And?'' Amaimon asked. 

''He's going to let go of the body and take another one, he and Lucifer are on their way to the castle.'' Satan explained as Samael's body flatlined. 

''Is this normal for demons?!'' Shura asked shocked as they all acted as if nothing happened. 

''Yeah, if a demon uses a vessel they cannot die. Only if their true form is destroyed are they gonna die.'' Azazel explained shrugging. 

In the throne room of Satan's castle

''We were waiting, what took you so long?'' Samael asked sitting on his throne in the throne room, Lucifer was standing by the window looking outside. 

''They are going to pay dearly.'' Lucifer mumbled softly. 

''But how?'' Astaroth asked him? 

''I have plan.'' Samael said smirking. 

''Iblis and Egyn are going to the grigori pretending to be trying to get revenge for us, pretend like we died.'' Samael explained, the fire and water kings nodded. 

''Beelzebub is going to unleash an insect plague upon the true cross academy.'' He continued. 

''Are you sure? You build that building from scrap brother.'' Beelzebub said. 

''The building will stand, the people I want out of there. Make sure to only harm exorcists.'' Samael confirmed. 

''Can I cause an earthquake at the vatican?'' Amaimon asked. 

''That was the plan little brother.'' Lucifer said smiling. 

''Rin, Yukio, Shura and Shima will be going in after Egyn and Iblis. The goal is to take out any stray exorcists.'' Samael explained to them. 

''What about us brother?'' Azazel asks. 

''We will be taking down the exorcists around the globe, in my time with the exorcists I got the location of every base and placed demon loyal to me in them. On my signal they will kill all exorcists.'' Samael explained. 

''What signal?'' Satan asked curious. 

''Hehe, you'll see.'' Samael said smirking even more.