chapter 20

''When I was a kid the others of my age used to bully me for being a ''nerd'' and liking to read. So I got lonely and spend all my time alone in father's libary reading, one day Lucifer and Samael were in the libary and they were about to play chess as they always do. Seeing them so happy together I burst out in tears, they stopped in the middle of their match and comforted me. From then on both of them always talked to me about my books and they even spend their time reading the books so they would understand what it was about. I still appreciate them for that.'' 

''They're really good big brothers.'' Amaimon commented, as the others nodded in agreement Lucifer and Samael looked away in emberasment. 

''My turn I suppose.'' Samael said smirking after he and Lucifer got over their emberasment. 

''I don't got a real emotional story so I'll just tell a story about what happened once when me and Lucifer were playing chess. It starts with us in the libary as usual, it was night so we were the only ones there. The only problem is that sometimes father goes to the libary in the evening, at the time however we didn't know that yet. So we were in the middle of our game when we saw some blue light outside the door and the door opened, we freaked out thinking it was some sort of monster and ran everywhere. We turned the entire libary upside down, only then we realized it was just our father. As the libary was a mess he made us clean up the entire libary, it was clean by dawn and we never spoke of it again.'' Samael finished, everyone was rolling on the floor laughing except him and Lucifer. 

''So that's why you two were grumpy the entire day and the libary looked cleaner than ever!'' Azazel says between his laughs. 

''My turnI guess.'' Lucifer says sighing. 

''As a kid I was bored a lot so father told me to play with the servants, the only thing was that the servant were too weak and after a week of playing they were all dead and father told me to stop, end of story.'' Lucifer says sighing. 

''That was...'' Shura started not finishing her sentence. 

''Cool.'' Amaimon said while eating some candy. 

''I have no good memories before Samael was born, I was always alone. After he was born it was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me.'' Lucifer explained. 

''That's so sad.'' Rin said wiping away tears. 

''Well that's a first.'' A voice suddenly says, they look above them and see Satan sitting comfortably on the ceiling listening to them. 

''I actually came here to talk with Lucifer and I find all of you here.'' He explains as he sees them staring at him. He then hops down and they all hurry to get up and sprint out of the room. 

Amaimon quickly grabs all his candy and jumps out of the window. Beelzebub quickly teleports away and Astaroth jumps after Amaimon. Shura drags Shima with her out of the room causing Shima to hit his head on the door. Rin and Yukio Run after Shura and Shima and almost stumble over Iblis who also gets up in a hurry and teleports away, at least he tried to but Egyn panicked and threw water over him before teleporting them both away. Azazel calmly gets up and walks outside. Samael is rolling over the floor laughing before teleporting away leaving Satan and Lucifer in the room. 

''They weren't even doing anything I forbid them.'' Satan said confused. 

''I know.'' Lucifer says laughing. 

''Samael, Azazel please check up on your brothers and our guests.'' Satan shouts through the hall. 

''Got it father!'' Azazel replied. 

''Once Samael is done laughing!'' He added after a moment of silence. 

''Come on Samael, let's check up on Amaiomon and Astaroth.'' Azazel says teleporting them both outside of the castle under the window they jumped from. 

''Hi big brothers.'' Amaimon said casually eating his lollypop while sitting on a stone, Astaroth was unconscious on the ground. 

''What happened?'' Azazel asked concerned. 

''He landed on top of me so I pushed him of and he hit his head pretty hard.'' Amaimon explained. 

''I'm going back to my room.'' He added teleporting away. 

''Astaroth wake up.'' Azazel said shaking the demon gently. 

''You're doing it wrong.'' Samael said after Astaroth didn't respond. 

''Astaroth if you don't wake up now I'm gonna reverse time and turn you into a crybaby!'' Samael shouted in the demon king of rot's ear. 

''I'm up!'' Astaroth shouted panicking and jumping up. 

''That's how you do it.'' Samael said as Azazel gave him a ''really?'' look. 

''I'm going to my room...'' Astaroth mumbled as he rubbed his head and teleported away. 

''Now where could Beelzebub be?'' Azazel asked thinking. 

''Probably already in his room.'' Samael said as he telelported them to Beelzebub's room. There they found the insect king watching an anime called The Misfit Of Demon King Academy. 

''Nice anime, I love the main character.'' Samael said, he already watched the anime. 

''Yeah, Anos is so incredibly strong.'' Beelzebub nodded while eating some popcorn. 

''We're gonna go now.'' Samael said teleporting them both to Shura's room. When they arrived they found Shima unconscious with Rin, Yukio and Shura trying to wake him up. 

''What happened?'' Samael asked. 

''Shima hit his head three times on our way here.'' Shura explained. 

''I'll bring him to the hospital.'' Azazel said as he picked him up and teleported away. After a while he returned. 

''Next are Egyn and Iblis, they're probably in Egyn's room.'' Samael said as he teleported them both to the water king's room. 

''We're okay, Iblis is just soaked.'' Egyn reported as he saw two of his older brothers teleport in his room. 

''Okay then, let's get back to father and Lucifer.'' Azazel said teleporting them to Lucifer's room again.