chapter 10

What happened next seemed like a dream, Mephisto somehow got loose and blocked the paladin's sword with his bare hand. 

''The exorcists have a bad habbit of trying to kill their own.'' He said with a dangerous glow in his eyes. 

''How did you-?'' Arthur asked as he got blown away by Mephisto. 

''Well then this should be fun.'' Mephisto said as he got surrounded by exorcists, he snapped his fingers and suddenly all of them except Shura couldn't move. 

''What did you do to them?'' She asked confused. 

''I stopped the time for them, they are not able to see or hear anything at the moment.'' He explained. 

''Do you want to come with me to Gehenna?'' He asked her. 

''Fine, there is no place for me left here anyway.'' She mumbled. 

''Are you sure? When you step through the gate there is no returning.'' He said. 

''They would kill me anyway.'' She said sadly, he nodded. Then a Gehenna gate opened. 

''After you.'' He said bowing, she sighed and stepped into the portal. When both of them were through it the gate disapeared and the exorcists could move again. 

With Satan 

''Hello again son.'' Satan said smirking, even though it wasn't very obvious he had missed him. 

''S-satan.'' Shura mumbled terrified. 

''That is me.'' Satan said smiling. 

''Shura!'' Rin said excited as he ran over to her and hugged her. 

''Rin, what are you doing here? I was worried about you.'' She said as she hugged him back. 

''My big brothers brought me here, it is really amazing. Iblis and Satan are teaching me how to control my flames.'' Rin said smiling. 

''That is good to hear Rin.'' She said smiling, she was happy that he was finally happy. 

''Rin are you coming? I am bored.'' Amaimon said. 

''Of course big brother.'' Rin said as he ran after the earth king. 

''Why did you bring a human here Samael?'' Satan asked. 

''She defended me at cost of her own life.'' Samael mumbled. 

''Then you are welcome to stay.'' Satan said to Shura. 

''Thank you.'' She said smiling. 

''Now Samael, we have much talk to about now that you are finally home. Like what did you learn about the exorcists.'' Satan said suprising Shura. 

''He never told you anything about us?'' She asked suprised. 

''Of course not, when he left we had just had an argument. He left out of anger, we have not spoken to each other for centuries.'' Satan explained. 

''Wow, maybe if the grigori had known that.'' She mumbled. 

''He would have still tried to kill me, I am a demon king after all.'' Samael said. 

''Iblis, make sure that she has a room of her own.'' Satan ordered his other son. 

''Yes father, please follow me.'' Iblis said as he and Shura left the room. 

''Father, what am I supposed to do?'' Samael asked sighing. 

''Only you know that my son.'' Satan answered. 

''It is so tiring father, I know what's going to happen before anyone even thinks of it.'' Samael said in a tired voice. 

''I know son, I am sorry for placing that burden of knowing the future on you.'' Satan said to his son. 

''It's alright father, don't blame yourself. I am glad that we can talk about it though.'' Samael said smiling. 

''That was so amazing!'' Someone suddenly said and then 10 people came rolling through the door Samael opened. 

''Really?'' Satan said amuzed. 

''Sorry father.'' Someone with blue hair apologized. 

''It's fine Egyn, it was actually quite amuzing.'' Satan said laughing. 

''We're always there if you ever need us big brother.'' Astaroth said. 

''I know you are, is Beelzebub alright though?'' Samael asks concerned, as the insect king was unconsious on the floor. 

''Beelzebub?'' Azazel asked concerned as well. 

''Get a medic!'' Iblis shouted panicking. 

''Calm down guys, I was just joking.'' Beelzebub said as he got up. 

''Don't scare us like that you fool.'' Lucifer said as he slapped the insect king on the back of his head.