chapter 4

''Who wants to start first?'' Yukio asked. 

''I will.'' one of the puppets said as Takara stood up. 

''Beelzebub is the king of the insects and he is the seventh demon king of Gehenna, he rules over the insect demons. It is said that he is also shy and only his family has ever seen his face.'' The puppet said as Takara sat down again. 

''Who's next?'' Yukio asked. 

''Me.'' Shima said as he stood up. 

''Azazel is the demon king of spirits, he is the second king. He rules over the demon spirits. It is said that in his castle he has a giant libary and he is also said to be very patient.'' Shima said as he sat down again. 

''Next.'' Yukio said as he sat down knowing this would take a while. 

''I'll go next.'' Bon said as he stood up. 

''Astaroth is the demon king of rot, he is the fifth king. He controls everything that rots and he rules over the rot demons. It is said that he is the only demon king that never hides his tail, but that is just a rumor.'' He said and sat down. 

''I'll go next.'' Konekomaru said. 

''Lucifer is the demon king of light, he is the first king and rules over the light demons. He is also the boss of the organisation called the iluminati.'' He said and sat down again. 

''Next.'' Yukio said. 

''Samael is the demon king of time, he is the tirth king. He controls time and it is said that he can see the future and past, that is all I could find on him. He is probably someone that never comes to Assiah and no one knows.'' Izumo said as she sat down. 

''Interesting, perhaps this is a good subject for another day. Next.'' Yukio said. 

''I'll go now.'' Shiemi said as she stood up. 

''Egyn is the demon king of water, he is the fourth king. He controls water and rules over the water demons, it is also said that he has a huge rivalry with his brother Iblis since their elements are oposite.'' She said softly as she sat down again. 

''Then I guess it's my turn.'' Rin said as he stood up. 

''Iblis is the demon king of fire, he is the sixth king. He controls fire and rules over the fire demons and like Shiemi said it is said that he has a huge rivalry with Egyn because of their elements. Amaimon is the demon king of earth, he is the eight king. He controls the earth and rules over the earth demons, it is said that he never shows any excitement.'' Rin said as he sat down. 

''Alright, that will be everything for today. You are free to go.'' Yukio said, everyone stood up and left the room. 

With Shura 

It was slowly getting later and she was getting more nervous. 

''Maybe it was stupid to challenge Mephisto, but what could that clown do anyways.'' She mumbles nervously. 

''Well then, are you finally here?'' Mephisto asked smirking. 

''Get ready to confess to the vatican.'' She said pulling her sword. 

''I don't think so.'' He said, he stoped smiling and pointed at her with his staff. 

''Eins, zwei, drei.'' He said and she was suddenly surrounded by clocks. 

''What is this supposed to do?'' She asked suspicious. 

''Try leaving the circle.'' He said smirking, she tried to and got knocked back. Then he started drawing a flame circle above her. 

''Surrender now or face the consequesces.'' He said. 

''Fine, I yield.'' She said dropping her sword, he smirked and made the fire circle and clocks disapear. 

''Remember, don't tell anyone about the demon kings in my office.'' He said before he disapeared. 

Meanwhile with Rin 

''Hey there brother.'' Iblis said smirking as he and Amaimon sat down next to Rin, he was sitting outside staring at the moon. 

''Hey guys, what are you doing here?'' Rin asked, he was not in the mood to smile so he didn't. 

''We have come to ask you something.'' Iblis said nervous. 

''What is it?'' Rin asked curious. 

''Would you like to come to Gehenna with us? You would meet your other brothers and father.'' Amaimon said nervous. 

''Would I be welcome?'' Rin asked now nervous as well. 

''Of course, father and the rest would welcome you with open arms.'' Iblis said. 

''Then I would like to come.'' Rin said. 

''Let's go then.'' Amaimon said as a small Gehenna gate appeared and they all went through it.