chapter 19

''Why are all of you here...'' Lucifer asks softly, the others didn't doubt that he was slowly losing it. 

''We decided to have a story day, since we're all bored.'' Azazel reveals. 

''That's a good idea, Shura starts, then Shima and then from youngest to oldest.'' Lucifer says. 

''Why me.'' Shura sighs. 

''It was a long time ago when I was a small kid, I had no parents and no home. I had somehow managed to summon a snake which I rode and caused chaos with, then the paladin appeared. He killed the snake and took me in. He raised me as his own daughter and taught me all about being an exorcist, his name was Shiro and he was the greatest exorcist ever.'' 

Shura then makes herself comfortable for all the stories to come. 

''My turn I guess.'' Shima says sighing. 

''When I was young I accidentaly ran into Lucifer, he was just about to kill someone. But instead of killing me as well he took his time to explain all about the demon realm to me and let me go once he was done. That is the reason I joined the Illuminati, so I would be able to thank him.'' 

''So thank you Lucifer.'' Shima says smiling to the demon who smiled back. 

''My turn.'' Yukio then says. 

"I have always been able to see demons because of Rin wounding me at birth, I was always scared of them. Until one day our father, Shiro came to me and told me something I'll never forget. He said: if you want to no longer be afraid and help protect Rin I'll train you to become an exorcist. He trained me so that I would no longer be afraid, he's my hero."

''I have to admitt, he truly was one of a kind.'' Samael says smiling at the memory of Shiro, Rin nodded and then softly began telling his story. 

''When I was a child I always got angry easily and I would always hurt the people around me, one day I beat my friend into the hospital. So Shiro came to calm me down, I threw things at him and beat him. He simply ignored it and went to hug me, he said: Don't hurt your friend Rin, or one day you will be all alone. I will never forget his words, then he had to go to the hospital because I accidentaly broke his ribs.'' 

''I have to admit that even though I don't know him he seems amazing.'' Egyn commented, his brothers nodded in agreement. 

''He sure was.'' Yukio mumbled. 

''My turn I guess.'' Amaimon said as he threw away his candy wrapper. 

''When I was young I was bullied a lot by my older brother Iblis, until one day Samael saw me crying. He asked me what was wrong and I told him about it. Instead of taking care of Iblis himself he whispered something into my ear that I should do to take revenge, you see Egyn at that time hated Iblis and if Iblis did the smallest thing wrong he would beat him until he couldn't walk anymore. So I ate all Egyn's candy and blamed it on Iblis, Egyn was furious and beat Iblis like expected. Afterwards I said to Iblis: If you ever bully me again I will make sure Egyn gets angry on you. He didn't dare bully me after that.'' 

''So it was your idea!'' Iblis shouted as he glared at Samael. 

''Of course it was my idea, Amaimon at that time wasn't smart enough to think of something like that.'' Samael said smiling. 

''My turn!'' Astaroth said wanting to prevent fighting. 

''When I was a kid I was always curious as to what father did all day, so I asked my kin to spy on him. Of course he caught them and he asked me why I spied on him. I told him that I was curious about what he was doing. He told me that he almost didn't know they were there and that he had a mission for me that only I could do. Ever since then he asked me to gather information about people he didn't trust or people he wanted to know more about.'' 

''That's so cool!'' Rin says excited about what Astaroth just told them. 

''I guess.'' The demon king of Rot replied smiling, he was glad that his brothers liked it. 

''My turn.'' Beelzebub said happily. 

''When I was young I was always shy and I didn't like how people looked at me all the time, so father came up with a way I could hide my face in public. Ever since then a day hasn't gone by that I haven't hidden my face.'' 

''Cool.'' Amaimon said while eating his candy. 

''My turn I guess.'' Iblis said sighing, he wasn't looking forward to it at all. 

''I'll just tell this random story because I don't know what else to tell. So when I was young I always say father using his blue flames and I though, why don't I have them? So I asked him. And he told me: I don't know why you don't have them, but you don't need to have them. Your own flames will become far more known than my have ever been known. He of course knew that it wasn't true, but it was what I needed to hear at that time. And I am grateful that he said that to me.'' 

''That's so precious!'' Shura said smiling. 

''Shut up woman.'' Iblis said emberassed. 

''Come on guys, let's not fight when it is my turn.'' Egyn said smiling at the two, they nodded and didn't say another word. 

''As I kid I always got bullied for my teeth that looked like a shark, so one day I wa crying in a corner and I was seen by father. He asked me what was wrong and comforted me, when I told him instead of him doing something about it he said to me: 'If you want them to pay, show them you are above them. If I am going to do something about it it will only worsen. You can do this.' So I splashed them all with water and they were soaked and started apologizing very fast. I am still gratefull for father's advice.'' 

''That's so sweet!'' Shura said smiling. 

''My turn I guess.'' Azazel said sighing.