chapter 8

Lucifer walked around Samael's part of Gehenna, they had sealed the bangun in his kingdom because there simply was no other place fit to seal him. When he arrived at the place he was sealed in he stepped back in shock, where should have been a seal there was nothing. It was like the seal had never existed, everything around it was destroyed. He quickly went back to his father to report what he saw. 

With Samael 

''You are to call me, Azazel, Lucifer or Satan here the moment you see any sign of him. Is that understood?'' Samael asked, he had just arrived and was holding a speech to all of his kin. Even some others listened. 

''Yes sir!'' They all said in unison. 

''I don't think that they need to say anything, after all I am already here.'' A dark voice suddenly said. 

''Bangun, it has been a while.'' Samael said readying his staff to use it to battle him. 

''I wanted to make a deal with you to prevent any useless bloodshed.'' The bangun said smirking. 

''And what deal might that be?'' Samael asked curious. 

''If you can convince the youngest son of Satan to call him father I will allow you to seal me again without causing any trouble, if you can't you will help me to kill Satan.'' The bangun said still smirking. 

''How long do I have to think about it?'' Samael asked. 

''Thirty seconds.'' The bangun said. 

''Deal.'' Samael said after thirthy seconds. 

''Very well you have ten days, fitting don't you think.'' The bangun said smirking as he disapeared, Samael wanted to return to his father but then remembered the bangun's words. 

'You have ten days, fitting don't you think?' Samael then smirked, he knew what he had to do. 

''Sir, a human has just entered Gehenna and is still alive! He was aboard the demon train.'' A demon reported, Samael nodded. 

''I will take care of it.'' He said and he headed to the subway. 

With Rin 

''How hard can it be to control some flames?'' Rin asked Iblis and Satan. 

''It took me about threehundert years to master it.'' Satan said not impressed. 

''Really?'' Rin asked suprised. 

''What can you do already?'' Iblis asked sighing. 

''Nevermind that, the bangun has escaped!'' Lucifer said as he ran inside. 

''Lord Samael has told me to tell you to come to his domain, he made a deal with the bangun in front of everyone.'' One of Samael's servants shouted as he came running in as well. 

''He did what?!'' Satan asked furious. 

''Father calm down, you know that Samael never does anything without thinking.'' Iblis said trying to calm Satan down. 

With Yukio 

Yukio has just arrived, thankfully he had survived the journey. 

''Hello there mr okumera.'' Samael said as he appeared next to him. 

''Mephisto?!'' Yukio asked suprised. 

''Samael while I'm in Gehenna.'' Samael said smirking. 

''I've come to arrest you and take you back to Assiah.'' Yukio said in a serious tone. 

''Interesting since you are in my territory and since you've come with my train.'' Samael said. 

''This is your train?!'' Yukio asked suprised. 

''Yes, why does it always suprise everyone.'' Samael said sighing. 

''Anyways I think that we can work something mutual beneficial out.'' Samael added quickly. 

''What do you propose?'' Yukio asks curious. 

''You have to call Satan father and I will allow you to imprison me.'' Samael said. 

''Why would you want that?'' Yukio asked suprised. 

''Because of someone that troubles Gehenna, a demon.'' Samael said uncomfortably. 

''Alright fine, let's go.'' Yukio said, Samael smirked and teleported him and Yukio in front of Satan. 

''Father if you would please come with us to my part of the realm.'' Samael said as he made a small bow. 

''Does this have anything to do with the deal you made with the bangun?'' Satan asked. 

''Yes father, I know that I have been away for a long time but please trust me.'' Samael said while staring at the floor. 

''I have always trusted you son, Why wouldn't I now?'' He asked, Samael sighed in relieve and teleported him Yukio and Satan to his kingdom. 

''Bangun are you there?'' Samael asked as he looked around. 

''I am here Samael.'' The bangun said as he stepped in front of him. 

''Yukio your turn.'' Samael said as he looked at him. 

''Hello f-father.'' Yukio said to Satan who widened his eyes in suprise. 

''Very well, I will keep my word and allow you to reseal me.'' The bangun said, Samael nodded and teleported away with the bangun. When he returned he had a sad expression on his face. 

''I guess that this is goodbye father.'' He said softly.