chapter 2

Rin immediately saw Amaimon standing at a shop, he was busy getting sweets while not having any money. 

''I can't give you any sweets if you don't have money!'' The shop owner yelled at the demon. 

''I don't care, just give it.'' Amaimon said bored. 

''I'll pay for him.'' Rin quickly said as he saw that the shop owner was losing his patience. 

''Are you sure?'' The owner asked suprised. 

''Yep, how much?'' Rin asked smiling. 

''7244 yen.'' The shop owner said. 

''How much did you get?'' Rin asked the earth king suprised as he payed for the sweets. 

''They don't have sweets in Gehenna.'' Amaimon explained as he sat down and sucked on a lolipop. 

''That would explain a lot.'' Rin mumbled. 

''Why did you help me? Not that I am not gratefull.'' Amaimon said looking at Rin curiously. 

''We have a project at school, we have to do a presentation about one of the demon kings. In my case two, you and Iblis.'' Rin explained. 

''Why are you the only one that has to do two?'' Amaimon asked. 

''Because I volunteered.'' The other said. 

''I never saw you as the studying type.'' Amaimon said looking at Rin's eyes, they reminded him of his fathers eyes. 

''Usually I'm not, but it seemed interesting. After all I already know you and Iblis is the king of fire.'' Rin explained. 

''In what way can I help you?'' Amaimon asked. 

''Just about how your powers work, you don't have to tell everything though if you don't want to.'' Rin said. 

''My powers are basically that I can control everything that has to do with earth, the mountains for example and I also rule the earth demons. Anything else?'' Amaimon said. 

''That will be all, thank you.'' Rin said smiling. 

''Do you think that we can be brothers?'' He asked Amaimon softly as the other just wanted to walk away. 

''What?'' Amaimon asked suprised as he turned around, he had never expected such a question from Rin. 

''Nevermind, it was a stupid idea.'' RIn quickly said as he turned around and wanted to walk away.

''Wait, of course we can be brothers.'' Amaimon said as he put his hand on his half-brothers shoulder. 

''Really?'' Rin asked suprised as he looked Amaimon in the eyes hopeful.

''Of course, to be honest. I already concidered you a brother.'' Amaimon said softly. 

''Thank you brother.'' Rin said as he hugged Amaimon, the demon king was suprised at first since demons don't hug that much normally. But then he hugged back seeing how lonely Rin was. 

With Iblis

Iblis had just arrived in the town where Rin was, the stupid gate had take him to somewhere in India. Luckily demons had great stamina and he had arrived in town after two days. 

''Hello there little brother.'' Mehpisto said smirking as he appeared next to him. 

''Samael, what are you doing here?'' Iblis asked suprised. 

''It's Mehpisto in Assiah and this town is where the school that I am the head of is.'' Mehpisto said getting a bit annoyed with his little brother. 

''Whatever, I came to see Rin. Where is he?'' The fire king asked. 

''Just wait over there in the forrest and Rin will be here soon.'' Mehpisto said as he disapeared in purple smoke again, Iblis sighed and headed to the forrest where he waited on top of a fallen tree. 

With Rin 

It had been a while since Amaimon had left and Rin was bored out of his mind. 

''Having fun?'' Mehpisto asked smirking as he appeared next to Rin. 

''Don't scare me like that!'' Rin said as he jumped in suprise. 

''If you're not too busy being bored a special someone is waiting for you in the forrest.'' Mephisto said smirking as he disapeared again. 

''I wonder who it is.'' Rin mumbled as he walked to the forrest, even if he didn't trust the clown he was really curious.