Prologue

This world is fucked up.

I have seen everything it has to offer and let me just say, that it is a shit show.

I have spent thousands of years here, learning, growing, fighting and never ageing.

The world has hurt me in ways you couldn't possibly imagine, so I decided to end it all, to give up.

The problem is, I can't.

I have done everything to leave this world and move on to whatever the afterlife has to offer, but death rejects me.

I have jumped off cliffs in hope of breaking enough bones to die.

I have slit my own throat, and all I got was to watch my blood fall.

I have let those psychopathic villagers who were convinced I was a witch, burn me alive.

I poisoned myself with every deadly substance out there, and it only gave me a headache.

I have chained myself to the ocean floor, hoping my lives would run out, but as I said: the world is cruel, and I kept coming back just to drown all over again.

I don't know what I did to deserve it, but I have gone through hell to be reunited with the ones I lost centuries ago.

Don't know what I did to be trapped as an 18 year old for all of eternity, but if I die I would gladly go to hell.

I have had so many lives, and tried to end my life in every way possible.

I will never die.

I was prepared to lock myself up in a coffin for the rest of my eternal life.

I just wanted it over.

There was no hope, until they showed up.

But the second I was happy, life shit on me.

It took away my happiness after millenniums of searching for it.

This is how my immortal life comes to an end.