Chapter 25 - Syringe

Peter POV

Oh god.

I just saw Andrea in her underwear.

That was so embarrassing.

"Hey kid, you tell them?" Mr Stark is sitting on a stool and drinking coffee.

"Uh y-yeah, they're co-coming." I make sure my face is down and trying to hide it as much as I can, I bet it looks like a tomato.

"You okay?" His eyes narrow on my face, trying to figure out why I'm acting like this.

"Ye-yes." My eyes are not moving from my fumbling hands, I'm trying to get rid of the image of her legs from my mind, I intruded on her in her underwear, she is probably used to it just being her and Maddy so she can wear anything.

I hope she doesn't feel violated or embarrassed, though I heard laughing behind the door once I left so I'm most likely the only one who was embarrassed.

"What's wrong with you? Are you sick?" Mr Stark questions and the second Pepper hears him she rushes over to me and places her hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"Are you alright, do you feel unwell?" Pepper inspects my face, which I continue to try hiding but she is surprisingly strong.

"Nothing I'm fine." I wave my arms around like I'm being swarmed by bees trying to stop her while everyone around me enjoys the show and not even attempting to help me.

"Tony can you grab the thermometer please." Pepper places her hands on different parts of my face and when I try to just get up and leave, she pushes me back down.

"How can he of gotten sick? He only ever goes outside wearing his mask. Seriously, kid, we need to talk about your nonexistent social life." Mr Stark stares at me with amusement and a little judgment in his eyes while taking a sip of coffee.

"I go out with Ned all the time!" I try to defend myself.

"He doesn't count, neither of you go outside." Mr Stark points out.

"Thermometer Tony." Pepper orders.

"I'm telling you Pep, he isn't sick." Besides what Mr Stark says, he still opens a drawer to take out the thermometer and hands it to her she responds by sending him a smile while sticking it in my mouth.

"He could've gotten something at the hospital." Pepper argues while sticking the thermometer in my mouth.

"You mean the hospital he hasn't been to in over a week?" Actually, that's not true, I go to see Andrea every few days at the hospital like Mr Stark said my social life could use some improvements.

"It's possible."

"No, it's not." Me and Mr Stark say at the same time, though the thermometer muffles my speech slightly.

After a few minutes, the stick is taken from my mouth and examined by Pepper, who looks disappointed, I'm going to assume she's sad about being wrong not me being healthy.

"Told you." Mr Stark gloats.

"Shut up." She walks away after stealing her husband's coffee.

"Good morning." Oh no, I can feel my face turning red once again with Andrea walking in, this time with joggers on.

Everyone is made aware they walked in by Maddy's greeting, the Avengers immediately start to make the sisters breakfast under threat of the coffee and sugary foods being taken away by Mr Stark, he is very enthusiastic about keeping Andrea now that he's got her so everyone has to be nice.