Chapter 5

A few days passed and things had been tense between Steve and I ever since he picked me up and spent the night with me in my bed. We hadn't told anyone and the tension between us was off the charts. "Tony, I need to borrow the quinjet." I walked into my brothers office, sitting down in the chair across from him. "For?" "Need to go talk to Nick." He nodded and looked at something on his computer. "Rogers is leaving soon for DC, catch a ride with him. Or are you two still being weird." I groaned and stood up, "we're not being weird? We just don't get along."

"Yea okay, keep telling yourself that." Tony mumbled. I groaned again and exited his office, making my way to the top of the tower where a quinjet was sitting.

I saw Steve filling out some paperwork as I approached him, "Going to DC?" He looked up at me and nodded. "Want some company? I gotta talk to Nick." He handed the paper work to the agent and nodded towards the jet. I followed him on and he closed the door behind us. He sat himself in the pilot seat and took off towards DC. I sat next to him and placed my feet on the dashboard. "I'm sorry weren't you raised in a mansion, not a barn." He pushed my legs off and shot me a playful smirk. I rolled my eyes and slouched into the seat and he put the jet on autopilot. "We'll be there in like an hour." I nodded and pulled out my phone.

"Do you have a staring problem Rogers?" I glanced over at him to find him staring at me. He shook his head and stood up, walking to the back of the jet.

"Why have you been avoiding me." I got up and followed him. "I haven't been avoiding you." I scoffed and glared at him, "You've been avoiding me ever since you brought me back the other night from the bar, why? Did I do something embarrassing or what?" He placed his hands on his hips and huffed. "I haven't been avoiding you. Drop it Olivia."

"Drop it? What am I a dog. You won't even stay in the same room as me for more than 5 minutes. I'm surprised you didn't try to take off in this jet without me." "Olivia." He said again, aggravated. "Just tell me why and I'll stop asking." "God Olivia, you're impossible." He threw his head back and started pacing. "I'm impossible?? Have you met you?! You're the worlds most stubborn -" I was cut off by Steve's lips crashing against mine.

My lips immediately molded to his and my hands rested on his chest while his hands cupped my face, keeping us pressed together. He pulled away first and rested his head on my forehead, "Because whenever I'm in the room with you, all I want to do is kiss you." I look into his blue eyes and capture his lips in another kiss. Steve pulls my body closer to his and walks me backwards until my back hits the wall of the jet. I moan into our kiss and feel his hands slowly move up under my top.

He pulls away quickly, "we can't. The camera's...Jarvis...someone, likely Tony or Nat will find out." I pull him back towards me, "I think you're forgetting that Tony isn't the only Stark with access to Jarvis' mainframe or whatever Tony calls it." I smirk at him, "Jarvis?" "Yes, Ms. Stark?" "Turn off all audio and video from the quinjet cameras. Then delete the saved recordings from today's flight."

"Access code?" "05131105." "Access granted. Access to audio/video has now been deleted and disabled." I smirked and looked back at Steve. "If you ever need it...Mine and my mom's birthday. Now where were we..." His lips instantly found mine again.

Steve's hands creeped back up under my top and gripped my smooth skin. Soon my tank top was being lifted over my head and discard onto the floor. I let out a soft gasp as he trailed his lips down my neck, leaving a trail of hot kisses. My fingers began to dig into his broad shoulders as he peppered my skin, his hands slowly tracing the curves of my body.

"God, you're so beautiful," he mumbled against my skin, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. My head quickly fell back against the wall of the jet as he moved his lips lower, kissing the tops of my breasts as he slid his hands down into my leggings. Both hands gripped my ass causing a soft moan to leave my lips. "Steve.." I whispered, grasping at the hem of his shirt and helping him pull it off over his head.

My eyes widened as I took in his body, each ab muscle clearly defined. I let my hands trace over his chest as he brought his lips back up to mine. He pulled away, my bottom lip in between his teeth as he looked at me with lust filled eyes.

He slowly slid one of his hands down the front of my leggings, letting his fingers brush against the lace of my panties. I let out a moan as he began to rub small circles against my clit. In a swift motion, I felt him rip the fabric. "Steve!" "I'll buy you a new pair." He mumbled, sinking a finger inside me. I bucked my hips against his hand in response, feeling him smirk against my skin.

I let my arms lay around his neck, gripping his hair slightly, as he worked his fingers. "Oh god." I groaned, leaning my head back, exposing my neck to him. He continued to leave kisses along my neck as I felt myself tighten around him. He pumped his finger in and out as his other hand squeezed my breasts.

He carefully inserted another finger, keeping his pace. "Fuck." "Language." He mumbled against my skin, smirking slightly. I could feel the pressure building inside of me, my body on fire with need as he worked his fingers. With one final pump, I came undone against his hand, my body shaking with pleasure.

My grip on his head tightened as I moaned his name loudly. He held me close as I came down from my high, leaving soft kisses along my chest and neck. "I've been wanting to do that since the moment I saw you in that dress the other night." He whispered in my ear, biting it gently. I let out a breath as he pulled his fingers out, sucking on them.

I bit my lip and smiled up at him, running my fingers through his hair. "We should do it more often then."

"Yea we should..." He trailed off, pressing a needy kiss to my lips. We quickly worked on trying to get our pants off until Jarvis interrupted.

"Approaching destination." Jarvis announced. "Jarvis you're a cock blocker." I mumbled and Steve laughed. "My apologies, Ms. Stark." He pulled away from me, leaving me out of breath against the wall of the jet, and buttoned his pants and walked towards the controls.

"You know, Jarvis, the real Jarvis, used to help me sneak guys in and out of the house past my dad." I said as I picked my tank top up off the ground, sliding it back on my body. "Even now, it's like he's still keeping secrets for me."

"Why am I not surprised." Steve laughed. I smiled and shrugged.

I made my way back over to Steve, his shirt in my hands. He smiled at me as he slowly landed the jet.

"Thank you." He said, taking the shirt from my hands, pulling it over his head. He placed one last quick kiss on my lips, "we will finish this later..." The back opened and he walked out.

I mean...what the hell just happened?

I stood still for a moment, processing, before exiting the jet behind him. He disappeared quickly and I made my way into the SHIELD headquarters and to Nick's office. "Olivia. Glad you could make it." He said as I walked in. "How can I help you, Nick?"

"We need to discuss Hydra."