Chapter 22

I woke up the next morning, still in bed next to Johnny. My body hurt and my head was pounding. "Good morning, beautiful." Johnny mumbled, his voice deep from sleep. "Morning." I rolled over so I was facing him and ran my fingers through his messy hair. "I had a great time last night." "Me too." I smiled. "Though, I should be getting home before my brother sends out a search party." I joked. "Tony Stark?" He asked. "Unfortunately." I laughed.

We both sat up and I got out of bed and picked up my clothes off the floor. "Here." Johnny passed me some sweatpants and I pulled them on. "Keep the outfit. It looks hot on you." He said, motioning to his sweatpants and tshirt. "Thank you, Johnny." He flashed me his perfect smile. "We should do this again sometime." He said, standing up walking towards me. "You have my number." I smirked and he opened the door for me, walking me out.

As we got downstairs, there were already people awake. "Hi." I waved awkwardly at the woman who I believe was Johnny's sister and the man standing next to her. "Morning." They replied. Johnny awkwardly stood behind me and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sue, Reed, this is Olivia Stark. Olivia, this is my sister Sue Storm and her husband Reed Richards." "Stark? As in Stark industries?" Reed asked, a note of excitement in his voice as he walked towards me. "The one and only."

Reed shakes my hand enthusiastically, asking me about the company and expressing his interest in working with Stark Industries and my brother. Tony, Bruce, and him would get along nicely. Johnny and Sue chat amicably with us for a few more minutes before Johnny leads me back towards the elevator and downstairs to my car. Johnny glances at me, a smirk on his face. "Looks like you're quite the catch," he says teasingly. I roll my eyes, trying not to blush. "Oh please. He just wants to talk nerdy with my brother." Johnny grins and opens the door for me, leaning in close to whisper in my ear. "Well if things don't work out with that guy you're avoiding, give me a call. I'd love to see your legs over my shoulders again."

He winks at me as a blush deepens across my cheeks. I get into the car and he shuts the door behind me. He backs away slowly, headed to the elevator. "Friday?" "Yes, Ms. Stark?" "Take me home please." The car turns on and Friday routes the car back to the tower. I lean back in my seat replaying last night in my mind. It was such a good night. Johnny was incredible in bed. Though I did feel slightly guilty about Steve and where things stood with us. I know I said we wanted to give it a try, but that was never exclusive...plus he was being a dick and then blew me off for Sharon. A woman he's slept with multiple times. He probably even slept with her yesterday in his office. She was way to close to him and his excuse of working on a mission report was bullshit.

About 30 minutes later, Friday pulled the car into the garage and put it in park. "Thanks Friday." I mumbled, stepping out of the car with my shiny boots in one hand, clothes in the other. Hopefully I could sneak upstairs without anyone seeing me.

Boy was I wrong.

The elevator opened into the living room and all eyes were on me. "Hi." I mumbled, looking at all of their faces. My eyes linger on Steve for a moment longer. His jaw was clenched and his expression cold towards me. I cleared my throat, "I'm just going to go to my room." I quickly walked across the floor and quickly through the hallway and into my room. I shut the door behind me and leaned up against it. Shit.

I took a deep breath and sank to the floor. "Olivia?" I heard Steve knock on the door. Kill me now. I sighed and decided now was as good as any to talk to him. I stood up and faced the door, pulling it open. His knuckles were raised like he was about to knock again. He lowered his hand and cleared his throat. "Can I come in?" I nodded, opening the door wider for him. He walked in, letting me shut the door and awkwardly stood in front of me.

"Did you have a good night?" He asked after a moment of awkward silence. "Um, yea. It was fine." I mumbled, choosing not to make eye contact with him.

"Will you please look at me?" Steve said. I scoffed and looked up at him. "Now you want to look at me?" "Liv-" "Olivia." I cut him off. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Olivia, I didn't mean to ignore you yesterday -" "Yet you did. Three times. For no reason." I snapped. Now it was Steve's turn to scoff. "No reason?" He shook his head and looked down at his shoes, his hands were on his hips. "When were you going to tell me that you've hooked up with Bucky then."

"Never. Because it's none of your fucking business Rogers." I crossed my arms against my chest. "What I've done in my past before I met you, has nothing to do with you." "He's my best friend, Olivia! It matters because he still has feelings for you!!" He yelled. "So what, we have a past? I don't like Bucky like that. I like you!"

"Clearly." He scoffed and motioned to my current attire. "You like me so much you went and slept with someone else." "Yeah well you were too busy with Sharon in your office, I wouldn't be surprised if you slept with her."

"You think I did something with Sharon?? Olivia, come on." He groaned. I shrugged. "When were you going to tell me you hooked up with Sharon." A look of shock crossed his face. He didn't know I knew that. I know everything that happens in this tower. It didn't take long for me to figure out his past with Sharon. The tower is programmed with an AI that my brother created and it even used to have my last name on it. "She still has feelings for you. So tell me, Steve, how is what happened between Bucky and I any different than that."

He remained silent for a minute. He knew I was right. "Fine, Olivia. You're right. It's not any different. But it doesn't change the fact that you went out and hooked up with someone else." I shrugged and looked at him. "We're not together. We've never even been on a date." His jaw clenched and he put his hands on his hips. "You're right. But I'd like to change that, Liv." "Olivia." I corrected him. He glared at me but continued.

"Can we just forget about this and move on? I didn't want to come up here and fight with you. I wanted to see you because I was an ass yesterday." He stepped closer to me and put his hand on my arm. I stared at him for a few minutes. Honestly, I didn't want to fight with him either. "You're not mad at me?" I asked. "Well I'm not thrilled about this. In fact, I'm about to rip this off of you." He motioned at my body, still in Johnny's clothes from last night.

"Are you jealous, Captain?" I smirked a little as I watched his jaw clench.

"You're mine Liv. I want you Liv, only you." He placed his other hand on my other arm and roughly pulled me closer to him. "Now change out of his clothes before I rip them off." He whispered. His breath was hot against my face.

I leaned up to kiss him but he pulled his head back. "Now, Liv." His voice was demanding and low. It was hot. I huffed and looked into his blue eyes and pulled the tshirt over my head. I let it drop to the floor next to me. He took a sharp breath in as I started to pull the sweatpants down. I kicked those off my feet. "There." I stood in front of him wearing nothing but a black lace thong.

"You're going to be the death of me." He mumbled, pulling me into a heated and somewhat possessive kiss. His tongue easily dominated mine as his hands roamed my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me close.

Though I would have loved to continue this, my body was still quite sore. Steve groaned as I pulled away. I smirked as I detached myself from him, so I could walk into my closet. I threw on one of Steve's shirts and a pair of leggings. "See, you look so much better in MY clothes." He said, grabbing my hips and pulling me against his body by my waist. "Get rid of those." He motioned towards the T-shirt and sweatpants. "No, they're comfy." Steve growled slightly and gripped my face in his hand. "I'm not kidding Liv. Get rid of them. If you're going to west someone else's clothes, it'll be mine. Understand?" I bit down on my lip and nodded. "Good girl. Now, go get some food and be ready at 6pm. I'm taking you on a date."