Chapter 16

"Steve, calm down." I sat on his bed as he paced around the room. "God he makes me so-" "I know. Trust me." I got up and placed my hand on his arm. His body relaxed under my touch. "Just, let me handle Tony." I placed my hand on his cheek and felt him lean against it a little. I rubbed my thumb along his cheekbones and jaw before standing on my toes to press a kiss to his lips.

I pulled away and walked out of his room and towards Tony's lab. "Stark?" I heard a voice and turned around. Fury. "Nick." I nodded at him as he walked up to me. "I need to speak to Tony." "Lucky you, I'm on my way to him right now." I spun around on my heel and continued walking, Fury following close behind.

Tony and Bruce were working quickly to try and pinpoint Ultron's location. "Well, this looks like a party." Nick said as we entered the room. "Fury, to what do we owe the pleasure." Tony said, sarcastically. "I'm here about Ultron. You sure did create something."

"Have you found him?" I asked no one in particular. "He's easy to track, he's everywhere. Guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. Still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans though." Fury said, looking at me and then back at Tony. "You created him, so what does he want?"

"To become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies." Bruce said. "Person bodies. The human form is inefficient, biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it." Tony added. "When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed." I said, recalling how earlier this Ultron literally tried to kill the three of us.

"So, how do we stop him?" Fury asked. "Not sure yet, kinda just winging it." Tony remarked. Fury rolled his eye and looked at me. "We do know one thing...he's headed to Wa...Wa...Wakanda." "Wakanda." Tony and I replied at the same time. "Wakanda? I thought you said your father got the last of it?" Steve said, walking in dressed in his Captain America suit. God...the things running through my mind right now. "I- I don't follow? What comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce asks, looking between the three of us. "The strongest metal on earth." Tony says, glancing at Steve's shield.

"Stark." Fury said. Tony and I both looked at him. "The Stark I actually like." Tony shrugs and looks back at his ipad. "Know any arms dealers that could get their hands on Vibranium?" "Just one...Klaue." Fury groaned. "I hate that son of a bitch." He mumbled. I pulled up a picture of him on one of the large monitors. "Wait. I know that guy. From back in the day. He operates off the African coast, black market arms." Everyone gives him an accusing look. We know how I know him, but why does he. "There are conventions, alright? You meet people, I didn't sell him anything." He holds his hands up and everyone looks back at me.

"Can you contact him?" Fury asks. "I can try...the guy's a scumbag though. Doesn't like being told no...if you know what I mean...so you can imagine how I'm not one of his favorite people..."

"What- what do you mean?" Bruce asks, nervously scratching the back of his neck. "I mean he tried to feel me up and then fuck me, so I kicked his ass." I replied, bluntly. Tony made a disgusted face and Steve's body went rigid. "I'll do it." Tony said. "I'll find out where he is, no contact needed." Fury nodded at him and we all dispersed.

"If you have something to say, say it." I spun around and came face to face with Steve.

"Did he-" "No." I stared into his blue eyes. "How-" "Met him when I was undercover." I cut him off again. I knew what he wanted to know. He wanted to know how I knew him. "Liv, if we find him...maybe you should stay here." "What? Why?" I asked. "It's safe." I scoffed and started walking away from him. I could hear his heavy footsteps behind me. "Olivia." He grabbed my arm and spun me around. "I'm not fragile, Steve. I don't need to be protected." I snapped and pulled my arm out of his grasp. "Really? How'd your last mission go?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "I didn't need you to rescue me then either." "Obviously." He scoffed. "You were totally capable of getting out of that bunker all on your own right?"

"Fuck you, Rogers." I scoffed and began walking the other direction. "I didn't mean it like that, Liv." He said, jogging to catch up with me. I ignored him and kept walking. "Will you stop walking away from me?!" He shoved me into the nearest room and pinned me against the wall. "If I wasn't pissed at you, this would really be turning me on." I mumbled.

"I don't want you near him, Liv. I know you're more than capable of handling things yourself but...I just..." "You what, Steve?"

"I don't want to lose you." He whispered. My heart rate increased as I looked into his ocean blue eyes. I could feel his body pressed against mine and his hot breath against my skin. I grabbed his head and pulled his lips against mine. He groaned as I bit down on his bottom lip. He roughly grabbed my hips as we made out against the wall. "Fuck me, Cap." I whispered. He growled and his hands came up to the top of my catsuit, zipping it down slowly. He pushed it down my shoulders as I pulled my arms out. Once my arms were free I tugged on his suit, taking off his belt first. It smacked onto the ground and I helped him take off the rest of his suit until we were both standing in our underwear.

Our lips attached once again as our hands roamed each other's bodies. "Fuck." Steve groaned as I gripped his hardness through his boxers. I pushed them down letting his cock spring free. He ripped my panties and bra off quickly, lifting me up and slamming me down on the desk in the room. It was clear we were in someone's office. Steve laid me down on the desk and ran his tip through my folds. "Shit, Liv. You're ready." I moaned in response and he pushed his tip in. "God...Steve...more." I groaned. He shoved the rest of himself in and I cried out, arching my back. "Shit, Liv. Don't stop squeezing me like that." Steve groaned as he moved in and out of me. I gripped his biceps as he buried his head in my neck and left small bites along my collarbone.

"Fuck." I groaned and ran my hands through his short blonde hair. He was groaning at the sensation of my tightening core as he moved in and out of me. He rhythmically pumped in and out of me, his tip brushing my g-spot, as he gripped my hips and attacked my neck with bites. I had my legs wrapped tightly around his waist, pulling him deeper inside of me. Steve's thrusts were getting sloppier and the intensity inside me was building. I pulled on the ends of his hair tightly as a loud moan left my lips. Steve moaned my name loudly as I felt him pulsing inside of me. I knew he was getting closer. I knew I was close as well as my walls clamped down hard on him.

"Cum with me Liv." He moaned. I moaned in agreement as he thrust into me forcefully one last time. A wave of euphoria washed over me as I moaned his name. I felt his load coat my walls before he pulled out slowly. I smiled at him as I watched a bead of sweat drip down his forehead. I sighed in relief, unable to sit up from the desk. "That all felt very patriotic." I joked. "Shut up, Olivia." Steve laughed, hovering over me to press a kiss to my lips. "I want you to stay here, please." He whispered. "Okay...but only because I don't think I can walk normally after that." He kissed me one last time and stood up, handing me my clothes. I watched as he got dressed.

"Whose office are we in?" I asked, getting dressed, as Steve started looking around the desk, putting things back how they might have been before. He picked up a picture frame and stared at the photo. Steve laughed a little and turned the photograph around, revealing a photo of Tony and I as kids with our parents before they were killed. "Your brothers."