Chapter 2- If Anyone's A Whore, It's You. (Liam's POV)

EDITED.

They are all fools. The last woman I married breached the contract and left. I mean, to be honest, I did that on purpose. She was very money hungry.

Not to mention, she was just like everyone else. She was a cunning, money-hungry whore. She thought that being my wife meant she gets special treatment. This new woman is gonna be the same. A money-hungry whore.

But this time, I won't sit around and wait for her character to reveal itself. She'll be gone by the time our honeymoon is over with.

"Liam," my father called. "You guys will meet tonight over dinner, try to be presentable"

I glanced at him and walked out of his office door. I meet her tonight? This shall be interesting.

*Tonight *

I glanced at the mirror and rolled the sleeves to my black button-down. I sprayed a little cologne and unbutton the first few buttons on my shirt. I glanced at the mirror once again before leaving for the dining room. Before I could even get to the door, the door opens and someone crashes into my chest. The person winches as they hit the floor. I looked down to see the woman from the files. Alexis Harmon.

"Oh snap, I am so sorry," she apologizes. "I didn't know anyone was right there," she says as she pushes herself up from the ground. She looks up at me and her eyes widen.

"Bad enough that you're a whore, but you're not gonna be a klutzy whore, are you?"

Her eyes go from surprised to angry. She opens her mouth to say something, but she stops herself. She turns around and takes her seat beside a woman I assume to be her sister. She and her sister seem to be having a discussion. She gives me a small glare and begins to conversate with my father. I take my seat at the head of the table and the room starts to quiet.

"We are here because of an alliance between two corporations. I am to marry your daughter, Mr. Harmon?"

"Yes, with his marriage, our profits will skyrocket," her father says with excitement. Money-hungry bastard. I glanced over to Alexis's direction and her face shows disgust.

"Do you have any words, Ms. Alexis," I ask?

She turns her head to me and raises her eyebrows. She gives me a smirk. That was kind of hot, that smirk is deadly. If she begs enough, I may even fuck her.

"I do, actually"

"Speak your mind," my father says.

"Earlier, you had the nerve to call me a whore," she begins. "I was just wondering, though. Between us 2, who's the whore here? I'm pretty sure we've all seen the newspapers and social media. You've been seen with multiple women and there's even a sex tape," she says, looking at her full glass of wine. My brother nearly chokes on his wine and her sister lets out a small chuckle.

She looks up at me, staring me in my eyes.

"I'm just saying that if anyone's a whore, it's you,"

My father lets out a rather loud cough.

"So, Mr. Harmon, you tell me that Alexis is into fashion," he tries to change the subject.

I glared at her as she glares at me. Although she is in the right, I'll be damned if she gets the last word under my roof.

"You have a dirty mouth, and I'm not just talking about what's been inside of it," I spit back at her. She chuckles and sips her wine. That stupidly sexy ass smirk.

"I could say the same. With all the clits you've sucked, I wouldn't be surprised if you caught thrash mouth," she hissed. I don't like how she seems unbothered. This is pissing me off. Her sister drops her glass, breaking it. She takes another sip of her wine with that same dumb ass smirk.

Her sister starts to laugh very loudly. Her father bangs his hand on the table, getting both of their attention. He gives her a deadly glare and she lowers her head.

"I'm sorry for her disgusting behavior, this will be taken care of," he apologizes. Her sister scoffs.

"Why the fuck is she in trouble? That's what he gets. If he wants her not to disrespect him, then don't disrespect her," she defends. Now I see where she gets her mouth from.

"That was funny as hell, not gonna lie," my brother whispers to me.
"Your daughter is right, Mr. Harmon," my father begins.

"Please forgive my son's inappropriate behavior," my father apologizes. Alexis's eyes move to mine and she smirks again. I'll make sure to destroy that smirk when we marry.