Chapter 11: His Darkness

EDITED.

Alexis was fucking livid. She wanted to murder someone, torture someone, she wanted to torture Liam. That morning, she woke up to an empty bed. Liam was gone and it's been 1 week and he still hasn't come back. She was starting to go from angry to worried.

Liam was gone and he told her that he did dangerous work; what if he got hurt or he ended up dying? What if that night was the last time she could snuggle his face in her chest or smell his hair? What if he doesn't come back?

Alexis's anger turned to worry and she ran to her phone, dialing Liam's number. It rang for a few seconds before he answered.

"Babygirl?"

"Liam? What the hell?"

"Hey, I'm sorry. I had some sudden things to take care of."

"Where are you?"

The was a long pause before he answered.

"Russia"

"Russia!?"

"Yeah, I had some things to take care of but I'll be back before dinner."

"You promise?"

"I promise," Liam replied sincerely.

"Okay, call me when you're on your way," Alexis replied before saying good and hanging up.

Seconds turned into minutes. Minutes to hours, and soon dinner came. Liam was still gone and Alexis felt lied to. She went to sleep in an empty bed. She was woken up by a noise downstairs. It sounded like screams of agony. Alexis jumped out of bed and followed the sound downstairs.

(In Spanish)

"Shut the fuck up!" Liam's yelled at the bloody man on the floor.

The man screamed even louder, causing Liam to kick him in his already bruised skull.

"He's gonna wake Alexis, take him to the basement," Liam ordered Ace. Ace dragged the screaming man by his hair.

"You Russian motherfuckers won't get away with this! I'll make sure that you are buried in a grave right below mine!" The man yelled as he was dragged away.

Alexis watched in horror as her husband drug a bloody man into their house. The man she knew before turned into a demonic beast. Liam's eyes flew to the top of the stairway, where Alexis was and she quickly moved out of sight, holding her breath. Liam followed Ace down to the basement along with another red-headed man and Alexis ran back upstairs into her bedroom.

"So that's the big secret?" Alexis said to herself.

"He kills people for a living?" Alexis said to herself again. She wondered why he thought that she would react differently. I mean, he is a murderer, but Alexis would be lying if she said that his job didn't interest her. Alexis slowly got up from the bed and exited the room, closing the door behind her. She went down the stairs and into the main hall where the man's blood was stained.

"What are you doing up, Alexis?" Liam's dark voice rang. Alexis froze.

"I just wanted some water," She lied.

"The kitchen is that way," Liam replied in a dangerous tone. He walked closer to Alexis, grabbing her shoulders and resting his head between her neck.

"What did you see, Babygirl"

"Nothing"

Liam sighed.

"Don't lie to me"

"I saw what I needed to," Alexis replied as she turned around to face him.

Liam's face was stained with the man's blood.

"Let's go wash you off, Babyboy," Alexis pulled Liam's hand upstairs to her bedroom's bathroom. She sat him on the toilet and got a wet cloth. He put his hands on her hips, pulling her on him and Alexis took the cloth and wiped the blood from his face. Liam's mind couldn't understand what he just saw.

Alexis just saw him bring a bloody man into their home, with that same man's blood on his face. He expected her to run or leave him. He expected her to fear him. But instead, she's wiping the blood off of his face. He couldn't help the need to hold her; to keep her.

"Don't leave me, красивый," Liam looked her in her eyes. Alexis finished wiping the rest of the blood off of his face and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. The kiss started from a slow and sensual kiss to something deeper than anything they'd ever felt before. It was like a mix of lust and anger. Alexis grabbed his hair, tugging it as his grip on her hips got harder. Liam picked Alexis up and took her to her bed, dropping her onto the mattress.

"I want you," Liam whispered into her ear. Alexis grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him back to her lips, kissing him deeply.

"I'm not leaving you anytime soon, Babyboy."