Chapter 21: News

EDITED.

3rd POV

Liam had been enjoying his time with Alexis so much that he'd forgotten about Santiago. He's been rotting in the basement for 2 months. Ace had been keeping him alive to make sure that he dies when Liam and Alexis wants him to and finally Liam was gonna end this chaos.

Walking into the basement, Liam turned on the light, revealing a desperate Santiago. He smelled like shit, sorrow, despair, and disgust.

"Sorry it took so long, I was being Alexis's good boy," Liam said proudly. Santiago looked at him in anger.

"Oh? You're quiet?" Liam laughed, putting on a pair of black surgical gloves. Setting a chair in front of Santiago, he sat in the chair and smirked at him.

"When I heard the story of you and my wife, gotta say that you disgust me. I know what it feels like to want control and power but I'm not gonna force someone to submit to me. At least not directly," Liam said, sitting back.

"And if I wanted someone to submit to me, I'd get a submissive woman. I wouldn't change anyone to meet my standards when I have enough power to find someone of my standard."

Liam sat up closer to Santiago.

"I submit to Alexis. As a matter of fact, she submits to me sometimes as well," Liam lowered his head to Santiago's level.

"Submission isn't about order and power, it's about giving yourself to someone. Allowing yourself to go free around someone, let them ease you. That's why me and Alexis submit to each other; because we trust each other. She respects me not because I force her, but because she sees me as a respectable man. That is what your missing," Liam whispered.

"But then you had to go and fuck things up for yourself, huh? You had to be an abusive asshole!" Liam yelled, punching Santiago.

"You had to hurt her! You had to make her life hell, right?!" Liam punched him over and over until his face was a bloody pulp.

"But I don't care what happens today. My wife will get her revenge. You'll suffer tonight," Liam said, signaling the guards to get Alexis. After a while, Alexis entered. She grabbed a pair and gloves and put them on.

"I got it from here, Babyboy," Alexis said, pecking Liam on the lips. Liam moved the chair away from Santiago and Alexis went over to the table of tools.

"Alexis, my little angel-" Alexis backhanded him, interrupting him.

"I'm not your goddamn angel," Alexis gritted. She grabbed a blade and blowtorch. Santiago's arrogance turned into nervousness as he saw her walk toward him with the blowtorch on.

"You're a pathetic bitch and I'll never be yours. All the people you've hurt, all the women, all the children, all the men," Alexis spat at him.

"Open his left eye," Alexis ordered the guard. The guard quickly obeyed and opened his left eye.  Alexis turned up the flame and brought it to his eyeball, earning a bloody curling scream from him. His scream was so loud. It was like a screech from the dead pool of despair. His scream was a reflection of the scream Alexis wanted to scream so badly. His anger reflected her anger, his fear reflected her fear. No one could understand his scream but him and her. Because right now, it's just him and her.

After his eyeball turned into nothing but a sizzling ball of goo, she grabbed some pliers and removed his fingernails, one by one, scream by scream. Santiago was shaking in his chair.

"Alexis! Please, all the times we had! You used to love me, right?!" Santiago yelled.

Alexis grabbed his face and looked him in the eyes.

"I used to. But I'm not that little girl anymore. You killed her and birthed a new woman. A woman that'll kill you," Alexis grabbed a knife and ripped his shirt open. She took the knife and carved a heart on him.

"Is this the love you wanted?" Alexis mocked. Alexis threw the knife at him and removed her gloves.

"You can finish him if you want, Liam. I'll be upstairs," Alexis opened the door and ran to the nearest bathroom, vomiting into the toilet. Liam came behind her and held her hair up. He rubbed her back as she began to cry.

"It's okay, I'm here. He won't get to you ever again," Liam said, smoothly. Alexis got up from the toilet and washed her mouth. Liam flushed the toilet and walked her out of the bathroom. They sat on the living room couch and Alexis leaned on him.

"I love you, Liam. I really, really do," Alexis cried, hugging him.

"I love you too. I really, really love you too," Liam replied. Alexis got on top of him and kissed him. A very slow and sensual kiss. The type of kiss that would make a person stay forever.

.
.
.
.
A couple of months later
.
.
.
.

Liam and Alexis went out on a picnic. Liam was laying next to Alexis, eating strawberries while Alexis talked about her high school life.

"He did what?" Liam laughed.

"He ran through the entire high school campus naked," Alexis repeated. Liam broke into a fit of laughter.

"Literally! The principal ran through the entire school trying to catch him," Alexis laughed. Liam got up on his elbows and pecked Alexis's lips, teasingly.

"Ah! No! No sexy time yet," Alexis laughed. Liam gave her a smirk.

"You know you want this," Liam said, rubbing his body in a really cringy way causing Alexis to tear up with laughter. She grabbed a small gift bag on the side of her and gave it to him.

"Surprise!" Alexis chuckled. Liam gave her a side-eye.

"Is this a new sex gadget? Wait, handcuffs?!" Liam yelled, grabbing the bag.

"No, you dumbass! Look," Alexis laughed.

He opened the bag and his face dropped. Alexis gulped nervously.

He pulled out the pregnancy test, looked at the results, and saw that it was positive.

"You're pregnant?!" he yelled. Alexis gave him a nod. Liam jumped up from his spot and snuggled Alexis. He started to lay small kisses everywhere on her body.

"S-stop! That t-tickles!" Alexis chuckled. Liam got up from her embrace.

"We're gonna have a baby!" He yelled in excitement. He kissed Alexis deeply.

"Thank you, BabyGirl. Thank you for giving me this amazing life. For making me happy again," Liam said, snuggling back into Alexis. Alexis put her hands around his cheeks, squeezing them.

"Thank you, dumbass," Alexis kissed his right cheek.