Chapter 3- War (Alexis's POV)

EDITED.

The car pulls up to a huge mansion. Woah, I mean I live in a mansion too but not this big. The doorman opens the car door and helps me out. My black, long, corseted dress blows in the wind as my black ankle-length platform boots step onto the driveway.

I grab my sister's arm and we thank the doorman

I grab my sister's arm and we thank the doorman. My father follows us to the big doors and they open before we can even knock. The inside was amazing. Whoever decorated was definitely a professional. The butler leads us up to the dining room and we all take our seats.

"Damn, girl. This your man's house," my sister teases. She knew how I felt about marriage and she was pretty mad at my father. They had never really been close.

"I can't believe he's making me do this," I sighed. "I told you he was a bitch ass nigga," she replied. We took our seats and I noticed that I forgot my phone in the car. I quickly got up and went to the door. I opened the door but I guess someone was right there already because I hit someone's hard-ass chest. I fell to the floor. Damn, they couldn't even help me get up or something? Their parents didn't raise them worth a damn.

"Oh snap, I'm so sorry," I apologized. "I didn't know anyone was right there." I looked up to see the man in the files, Liam Vector. He gave me a disgusted look.

"Bad enough that you're a whore, but you're not gonna be a klutzy whore, are you," he spoke. I was taken aback. That was sudden. I was about to give this man words he'd never forget, but I chose not to start this right now. I just let my phone go and sat back in my seat.

"Isn't that your hubby? He's fine as hell," Malia teased.

"Fuck that bitch," I snapped. Malia froze in confusion. I glared at him as he took his seat at the head of the table. Of course, he'd sit at the head of the table. He started saying something that caused my father to speak. I didn't even pay attention to his words. I was so pissed.

"Do you have any words, Ms. Alexis," he asked. At first, I wasn't gonna say anything but fuck that. I wasn't gonna let this slide; if I do, he'll think I'm that bitch to play with.

"I do, actually"

"Speak your mind," his father said.

"Earlier, had the nerve to call me a whore," I began. "I was just wondering, though. Between us 2, who's the whore here? I'm pretty sure we've all seen the newspapers and social media. You've been seen with multiple women and there's even a sex tape," I say, looking at my full glass of wine. His brother nearly chokes on his wine and my sister lets out a small chuckle.

I looked up at him, staring him in his eyes.

"I'm just saying that if anyone's a whore, it's you,"

His father lets out a rather loud cough.

"So, Mr. Harmon, you tell me that Alexis is into fashion," he tries to change the subject.

He glares at me as I glared at him. That bitch can go straight to the deepest parts of hell fucking with me.

"You have a dirty mouth, and I'm not just talking about what's been inside of it," he spits back. I was about to pour my drink on him, but I had to compose myself. The last thing I needed was for him to know that he was getting to me.

"I could say the same. With all the clits you've sucked, I wouldn't be surprised if you caught thrash mouth," I hissed calmly. Malia drops her glass, breaking it. I calmly take a sip of my wine and Malia starts to laugh very loudly. My father bangs his hand on the table, getting me and Malia's attention. He gives us a deadly glare and I lowered my head.

"I'm sorry for her disgusting behavior, this will be taken care of," he apologizes. Malia scoffs.

"Why the fuck is she in trouble? That's what he gets. If he wants her not to disrespect him, then don't disrespect her," Malia defends. And that's exactly why she's my bitch, she's gonna talk when I cannot. "Your daughter is right, Mr. Harmon," His father begins. "Please forgive my son's inappropriate behavior," His father apologizes. I look up at that booty-faced bitch and smirked.

Dinner returned to normal. My father and his father talking about profits and business ideas, blah, blah. I was just eating my food when I suddenly felt eyes on me. I looked up to see Man-whore staring straight at me. I tried to ignore him but I started to feel overwhelmed. I sighed and shot my head at him, laying my silverware on the table. He sat back in his chair, with his legs apart, just staring. He wasn't even eating anymore. I wasn't gonna give in, I was gonna stare for as long as he did. We had a mini staring contest. I said mini but It felt like hours. Finally, I just looked back at my food. I wasn't in the mood to play the dumb-ass game with him. That was until he chuckled.

Fuck, that chuckle was deep. That was kind of attractive.

I wasn't liking this at all, so I excused myself from the table. Just as I did, so did he. I walked into the hall and he followed me. This man was like a blood-sucking leach! With every step I took, I heard his shoes clack right behind me! What the ever-loving fuck! I stopped and turned around. I knew that he was following me, I just didn't know that he was so fucking close. When I turned, our faces were only inches apart.

"Why are you following me," I yelled. He didn't reply. He just stood there, reading me. And by my actions right now, I was an open book. I suddenly got quiet. He stood there and gave me an amused smirk.

THE SMIRKING WAS MY LINE! He leaned closer into my ear and whispered, "Why so quiet? You had a lot to say in the dining room," he teased.

I had to think of something quick, I didn't like the response my body was giving him.

"Move or you're gonna give me your herpes, Man-Whore," I replied. His smirk disappeared and he looked angry. He put his arms around my waist, pulling me to him.

"If I had herpes, I'd have to fuck you to give it to you, Darling," he whispered. I quickly pushed myself off of him.

"Stay the hell away from me. I don't like or want you. Let this be my last time being that close to you. Well, besides the wedding," I hissed. He walked closer to me. His expression went blank.

"Gladly," and with that, he walked away, leaving me there.