Chapter 20: I L Word You/ Too

EDITED.

Liam's POV

*Sexual content*

*short chapter*

I really wish I hadn't teased her like that. Now she's making my life hell. I've been released already and it's only been a day, but she still won't fuck me.

The night we came back home, she moved into my room and literally went to sleep in nothing.

Completely naked.

And of course, I was forced to lay there and suffer while she slept like a baby. And now she's walking around the house in a spaghetti strap and shorts. Oh and let me add that she failed to put on a bra so her nipple piercings are all on display. I had the have all my men leave the house and stand around the perimeter.

Sighing in defeat, I took off my shirt and threw it onto the ground. I got on my knees and looked her in the eyes.

"You win, mommy. Please, I need you fuck me," I begged. Alexis rested her arms on the counter and opened her legs in the sexiest way possible. She gripped my hair and pulled my face in her direction.

"Show me how much you want it," she demanded. I pulled down her shorts and panties and pushed her on the counter before devouring her. I sucked on her clit, licked her folds, everything you can think of I did it. The noises she was making made me want to cum on the floor.

"Yes, Liam," she moaned rocking her hips on my face.
I gripped her thighs and pushed my tongue in and out of her hole.

"Good boy," she praised. I felt her walls clench around my tongue and I went faster and faster, making her orgasm in my mouth. I licked up all of the mess before getting up off of my knees. She smashed her lips on mine and we kissed like animals. Making out heavily and ripping the clothes off of each other. She pushed me onto the floor and climbed on top of me.

"You wanna fuck in the kitchen?" I asked in amusement.

She stuck her finger in my mouth and lined my tip with her entrance. She began to roughly ride me on the kitchen floor like there weren't windows in there. I was fine with it because we were behind the counter but damn was this hot.

I looked up at the sight of her tits jumping up and down as she milked the orgasm from me.

Her fucking tits.

I snaked my hand on her tits, groping them roughly. She threw her head back and rocked her hips faster and harder. Before I could cum, she got off of me and lowered her head to my tip, licking it. Before I could even say anything, she deep-throated my dick in one take before bobbing her head up and down.

I groaned at this contact and put my hand on her head. She continued to face fuck until I came in her throat. She slowly got up from my dick and wiped her mouth, smiling. I got up from the ground and flipped her over the counter with her ass to me before pouncing into her. She let out a scream and gripped the counter.

"I wanna fuck mommy now," I said, thrusting in and out of her over and over. The sound of skin slapping skin filled the kitchen and I threw my head back in pleasure.

I can't believe I went so long without this

I thrusted faster and harder before she came on my dick and I thrusted deeper, shooting my hot liquids into her. I stayed in her as I rode out my high and pulled out. She was panting and breathing very hard. I turned her over and kissed her lightly.

"I love you, mommy," I whispered into her ear. She froze and looked at me in shock.

I looked at her again.

"I love you," I repeated. Wet tears flooded her eyes as she looked at me.

"I love you too," she replied, kissing my cheek.