Chapter 8: Restraint

EDITED.

*3rd POV*

Liam closed the door to the foggy room, with water droplets drooping down his body.

"I don't understand why you won't just take a shower with me. That'll save time and water," Liam said as he adjusted the towel around his waist. Alexis gave him an eye roll as she tried not to notice the V line that leads to a, "very dark mini Liam."

(her thoughts not mine ;))

"Shut the fuck up and move so I can shower," Alexis groaned as walked past him and into the bathroom. After about 45 minutes, Alexis walks out of the bathroom, with a towel around her body. Liam's attention shifted from his book to Alexis's tall, dark figure. Her body was soaking wet and her boobs were basically pouring out of the towel. And thanks to her taller figure, the towel was barely enough to cover her cooch which left her legs completely exposed to him.

"I said no funny business tonight, Liam!," Alexis yelled as she noticed Liam staring.

"What? I'm just looking," Liam defended as he went back to looking at his book. Alexis's wobbled to the drawer to get her clothes before going into the walk-in closet. A few seconds later, Alexis comes out wearing a black, thin spaghetti strap, skull boy-shorts underwear, and thigh-high socks. Here's the thing about Alexis, she has pretty big boobs. They aren't double Ds but they are D cups. Liam is a boob man, a very big boob man. It was hard enough seeing Alexis come out of there with her thighs on display, but when Alexis came out of that closet with a spaghetti strap and no bra, Liam knew he couldn't stay in there.

Liam slowly got up from his side of the bed, sat the book down, and walked to the door as Alexis got into bed. Alexis noticed this and immediately stood up, resulting in her boobs jiggling a little.

Liam is a grown man with grown-man restraint. He could stop himself from touching her, right?

Well in those moments, he felt like a teenager watching his first anime girl run a lap in the gym.

"What's wrong?" Alexis asked. Liam turned his head in the other direction.

"I- I remembered that I h-have a m-meeting," he lied. Alexis walked closer to him.

"Are you lying to me, Liam?" Alexis asked in a vicious tone. Liam closed his eyes as he smelled her scent getting closer.

"No," Alexis walked even closer to him, pushing her breasts against him. She slowly snaked her hands to the spot behind his neck, before grabbing it harshly, earning herself a whimper from him. Alexis hummed in satisfaction and jerked his head between her breasts.

"Liam," Alexis's voice rang like a siren.

"Do you want to see them?" Alexis pulled his head further into his chest. Liam snuck his arms around her waist, pushing her breasts deeper into his face.

"Yes," he answered. Alexis's lips curled into a smile.

"Beg for them"

"What?" Liam asked in confusion. Alexis jerked his head from her breasts and slammed him against the wall, earning another whimper.

"Why are you so rough?" Liam asked, looking into her vicious eyes.

"I said to beg for them, Liam"

Liam looked down at the big, beautiful girls sitting right in front of him.

"Please, Alexis. I want to see them. I really want to see them," Liam whined. Alexis hummed in satisfaction.

"Please let me see them, I promise that I will take good care of them. I want to touch them. I need to touch them," Liam begged. Alexis's let go of his hands that she pinned to the wall.

"Remove my straps, slowly," she ordered. Liam slowly removed the straps and the weight of her breasts bounced as the last strap fell, revealing everything he didn't think he would see, "You're nipples...I didn't know they were pierced," Liam eyes eyes grew hungry.

"Can I touch you?" Alexis nodded.
Liam's big hand reached for her breasts and Alexis let out a small moan as he squeezed them. Liam backed away from the wall, walking them to the bed. He pushed Alexis on the bed and the first thing coming next is his mouth on her nipple piercing, biting, sucking, and licking it. Alexis couldn't hold back the sounds that escaped her mouth. She moaned and moaned as Liam's mouth went from one boob to the other, grabbing his hair and pulling it. Liam's tongue went from her breasts to her mouth, kissing her relentlessly, tasting her completely. Once he pulled back, they stopped for air.

"I wanna touch you," Liam whined. Alexis knew exactly what he meant, but she had something better in mind. She flipped them over, making her the top and Liam the bottom. She slowly rolled off his joggers, throwing them across the room. She took her whole hand and grabbed his hard-on. Liam let out a gasp and put his hand on her hips.

"I thought you said no s-" Alexis interrupted him by digging her nails into his abs causing Liam to hiss in pain.

"This isn't sex. Just a little...grinding"

Alexis put her finger to his lips and sat on his hard-on. She threw her head back as she felt his hardness against her clit. Liam grabbed her hips harder, earning a slap on the hand from her. She grabbed his hands and put them on his head.

"If you move them, the next time I let you cum will be on your deathbed," Alexis threaten as she slowly began grinding herself against Liam's hard-on.

Liam's grabbed onto the pillow above him and whimpered in pleasure. Alexis began moving at the same pace, grinding her wet clit against his hard-on.

As she grew closer to her release, she began moving at a faster pace. Looking down at Liam's mixture of emotions splattered on his face, she gently put her hands around his neck, bouncing up and down on him, making her breasts bounce uncontrollably.

Liam fell deeper into the frenzy and he let out a high-pitched moan.

"Fuck," Alexis cursed as she knew that moan was gonna make her cum. She tightened the grip on his neck and he let another high-pitched moan, causing her to pounce harder on him.

"Liam!," she yelled as she threw her head back and came into her boy shorts. Liam grabbed the sheets harder and shot his hot, white liquid into his boxers.

Alexis came down from her high and looked down at him. Liam's eyes met Alexis's and he smirked.

"Damn," he chuckled as she removed her hand from his neck.

"I told you I'd ruin you for other women," Alexis smirked as she got off of him.

"Gonna need another bath," Liam said in an amused tone.

"So much for saving water," Alexis joked. Liam glanced at Alexis's breast.

"You wanna see them soaking wet in the shower?" Alexis asked in that same siren tone.

"I'll beg for it," Liam said.

"No, you'll wait for it," Alexis said as she put on her shirt to shower in another guest room.