Chapter 12: First Time

EDITED.

*Sexual content warning*

Liam's hand trailed from Alexis's cheek to her breast, fondling them. He reached behind her, unclipping the bra and throwing it across the bed. He lowered his hand between the valley of her breasts, licking it.

Alexis let a small moan from the contact of her bare skin to his tongue and he used his left hand to play with her left nipple piercing and swirled her right nipple in his mouth. Alexis's moans began to increase in volume and his tongue went from her nipples to her thighs.

"Fuck," Liam cursed, looking down at her thighs. He opened her legs, and stuck his head between them, licking her through her underwear, sending Alexis into a hypnosis. She opens her legs wider, grabbing Liam's hair.

"Shit," Alexis cursed, flipping them again. She sat on top of his length in his boxers, but before she could grind herself against him, he stopped her.

"What?!"

"Sit on my face," Liam ordered.

"But what if you-" Liam interrupted her.

"I won't" Liam reassured.

"I weigh a lot more than most women-" Liam grabbed her hips. Alexis got up off his length and positioned herself on his face.

Liam's pushed her hips down onto his face. Alexis tried to sit up a little bit Liam snatched all of her weight onto him. He used his finger to pull her underwear to the side and began to suck on her clit. Alexis's gasped and Liam locked her hips down onto him, swirling his tongue in her opening, causing Alexis to throw her head back in pleasure.

Guiding her hips to move at the pace of his tongue, Liam pushed his tongue in and out of her, making her come closer and closer to her release.

"Liam!," Alexis yelled as she came on his tongue. Liam licked up all of her liquids and flipped her on her back.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes"

Liam removed his boxers and positioned himself to her opening. He slowly pushed himself into her wetness, holding her hips in place, and began kissing her to distract her from the pain. Alexis clung her nails into his back and Liam began to move. He started a slow pace and his pace grew faster and faster, grinding deeper and deeper into her. Alexia's quiet moans grew into loud, drawn-out sounds. The mix of skin slapping against each other and moans from Liam and Alexis filled the dry air. Alexis's walls clenched around Liam.

"Cum for me, Babygirl."

Alexis let herself go in the moment, coming around Liam's length. The feeling of Alexis hot juices on his cock made Liam reach his end and he pulled out, coming onto her stomach. Liam fell to the side of Alexis.

They shared a look and chuckled.

"Wow," Alexis whispered.

"Now I see why so many women wanted to fuck you," Alexis chuckled, earning a smirk from Liam.

"Did you mean it? Not leaving me, I mean?" Liam asked.

Alexis rolled onto Liam and kissed his cheek.

"I mean it," Alexis replied, wrapping her arms around his torso. Liam hugged her back and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

*Next Morning*

Alexis woke up to see that Liam was gone. She jolted off of the bed and searched around the room. Did he leave her again? She jumped in the shower before going downstairs.

"Good morning," Ace smirked.

"Good morning, Ace."

"How was your night?" Ace snickered playfully at her.

"Better than most nights," Alexis replied with the same playful tone.

"I heard," Ace snickered to Aiden who also snickered back.

"Your 'Babyboy' went out to get some take-out," Aiden said.

"Take out at 8 am?" Alexis asked in an amused tone.

"8 am? Y'all must have had a fun time, it's almost 1 pm, sweetheart," Ace chuckled. Alexis glanced over at the clock to see that he was right.

"I slept all morning?!" Alexis yelled. Both of the men nodded in sync.

"All that extra sleep will pay off tonight," Aiden snickered which caused Ace to kick him under the table. Alexis gave him the finger and went to get some water. Just as Alexis sat down, Liam entered.

"I'm back," he announced.

"Your wifey's up," Aiden announced back which caused Liam to look over at Alexis.

"You okay? You slept all morning and the beginning of noon," Liam asked, putting down the fast food.

"I'm fine," Alexis replied, kissing him on the cheek. Liam snaked his hand on her ass before grabbing it. He leaned it and whispered something in her ear.

"How was your night, Babygirl," Liam whispered. Alexis smirked at him. Before Alexis could answer, Ace threw a paper towel at Liam.

"Boooo, get a room," Aiden yelled. Alexis gave them 2 middle fingers and kissed Liam anyway.

"You can't say shit. Last time I saw you, you were sticking your tongue down Carla's throat," Alexis defended, which caused Ace to laugh at Aiden.

"We don't talk about that," Aiden joked. Liam fixed everyone's plates and sat down at the table.

"We need to talk about last night," Liam whispered to Alexis.

"Let's do that later," Alexis suggested, sarcastically. Liam gave her a look before nodding in defeat.