Chapter 16: Santiago On The Loose

EDITED               

  *Sexual content*

  *3rd POV*

Alexis walked out of the walk-in closet wearing Liam's white shirt, holding his red tie. Liam was laying in the position that Alexis left him in, with his hands gripping the headboard, naked. Alexis slowly walked to him and climbed on top of him.

"When you want to stop, tell me" Alexis tied his tie around his hand and tied them to the headboard.

"Okay," Alexis leaned down and smashed her lips on Liam's. It was like a battle of predator vs prey. Liam whimpered under Alexis's lips as she nibbled on his tongue. She snaked her hands up in his chest, squeezing them. She broke the kiss and removed her shirt, revealing her breasts.

"Untie me," Liam begged.

Alexis smirked and ran her fingers down his chest.

"Please, untie me"

Alexis put her finger over his lips and lowered her head to his nipple, biting it. Liam whimpered as he gripped the headboard harder.

"Please, Babygirl," he whined as a small tear fell from his face. Alexis trailed kisses from his chest to the spot above his belt line.

"Fuck" Liam cursed.

"Please, untie me," he begged harder.

"I promise, I'll make you feel good," he pleaded again. Alexis planted a soft kiss on his tip, earning a low growl from Liam. She licked his length in a stroke, burning her eyes into his as he squirmed under her gaze. She slowly took Liam into her mouth before going back up, teasing him.

"Please don't tease me," Alexis shoved his length down her throat as much as she could, bobbing her head up and down while keeping eye contact. She continued at this until she felt him twitch in her throat and she started to suck harder, bobbing her head up and down faster.

Before Liam could come, she came back up and untied Liam. As soon as she put her head back down to his length, he gripped her hair, forcing his length into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. He let out a deep grunt and started going at this pace, faster and faster until he shoved her head down harder and came in her throat.

Alexis swallowed everything that he shot into her and came back up. She planted a small kiss on his tip and went up to kiss him. Liam's grabbed Alexis's cheeks and smashed his lips on hers, kissing her deeply. The kiss was different from the other kisses that Liam gave Alexis, it was the type of kiss that made Alexis curl her toes and moan into his mouth.

Liam laid her on her back, still kissing her, and positioned his body between her opened legs. He squeezed her thigh and whimpered in her mouth. Kissing her deeper than before, he grounded himself against Alexis's clit while still whimpering into her mouth. Alexis's gripped his hair and arched her back as she came onto the bed. Liam pulled back from the kiss, leaving Alexis in a panting mess.

"Did you make me come with just a-"

"A kiss? Yeah, I did" Liam interrupted.

"Gotta say, Love, you are very talented," Liam chuckled.

"Same to you, goodness. How did you do that?" Alexis asked in disbelief.

"I know what you like, Love," Liam replied. Alexis gave him a grin and he laid onto her chest, snuggling her.

.
.
.

Alexis woke up the next morning to a gone Liam. Alexis was kind of used to this so she just got out of bed, showered, and went downstairs. The only issue was that everyone was gone. The only people there were the guards and it looked like Liam tripled the amount of guards in the house. That only made her think of Santiago and what he said to her. What he threatened to do to Liam.