Chapter 6: New Friends

EDITED.

I decided to go with him to meet his family. I was going to be around them for the rest of my life, so it couldn't hurt. Walking down the stairs, his brother and his fiancé sat together, on the couch and Liam sat across from them on the armchair. I sat on the other armchair, across from Liam.

"Hello, I'm Alexis," I greeted.

"I'm Carla and this is Aiden, Liam's younger brother," he gave me a grin.

"So this is the infamous woman who put my brother in his place?" Aiden asked jokingly. Carla elbowed him and whisper-yelled at him to stop.

"Yes, I'm her and she is me," I said, pridefully. "When I heard about it, I thought it was a lie. Everyone always worships Liam," Carla said in disbelief.

"It's nice to see someone put him in his place other than me," she chuckled. I gave her a laugh. Liam didn't seem too happy about it, gave us this 😑 face.

"Well, we plan on all watching a movie together, so let's get the popcorn and stop insulting me," he said, annoyingly. We all got popcorn, some snacks, and blankets. Carla picked a movie on Netflix and shut the lights.

I was on one of the larger couches with Liam, while Aiden and Carla were on the other large couch. Carla was laying on Aiden with the two blankets around them. Liam was sitting very close to me. I could smell his expensive cologne; it was putting me in a spell. He wrapped the blanket around us and the movie started.

In between scenes, I felt eyes on me. Liam was staring at me very intensely. He slipped his hand around my torso, which made my breath hitch. He smirked in satisfaction at my response. Two can play that game. I placed my head on his chest, laying the rest of my body on his lap. I could hear his heartbeat; he was nervous. I liked this reaction a little too much. I buried my bottom deeper into his lap, earning a small grunt from him. He looked down at the person on his lap, who smirked brightly at him.

"Stop," he whispered. I slowly moved my bottom back and forth on him. It was all fun and games until I felt something hard poke my bottom. I quickly stopped my movements and tried to crawl off of him, but he held my hips on him.

"That's what you wanted, right?" he whispered lowly in my ear. His hand crawled from my hips to my inner thigh, grabbing it. I gasped. I wanted to tell him off, but I liked this game. I wanted to see where it lead, so I slowly put my hand under my bottom and on his groin, grabbing it gently. He grabbed my thigh harder which earned him a hiss from me. "I guarantee you won't win this game, Alexis," he whispered.

"Says who?," I teased. He slightly opened my thighs and ran his fingers down my underwear. Luckily, this was under the covers in the dark, so Aiden and Carla couldn't see. Not that it mattered, they were making out heavily. "That could be us but you're playing, Alexis," he whispered. I was very turned on. His hand was still on my underwear. He got up from the couch, taking me with him.

We walked into the nearest room. Mind you, it's still dark as hell. He caresses my cheek and what the hell, we kissed. I didn't like where this was going. I knew if I went far enough, I'd end up doing things that I'd regret. But he pressed his hands up against my behind, I pushed him on a table that was near us and climbed on top of him, grabbing his hair as I deepened the kiss. Then he whimpered. HE FUCKING WHIMPERED! I'd lost it, and I started to attack his neck, biting and sucking everywhere. This sent him into a frenzy and his sounds were no longer quiet. His high-pitched moans and whimpers sent me into an even bigger frenzy. His hand snaked up to my behind, pulling my shorts further up. As much as I loved the frenzy this gave me, I needed to stop this before I end up doing things I'd later regret.

"We need to head back to the movie," I said in a very low tone. I couldn't see him, but he was breathing hard. We got off the table and walked back into the living room and finished the movie. After it was over, Aiden turned on the lights and they both looked like they just ate each other's tongues. Well, I guess they did though. 

"That was a good movie," Carla said shyly. We all knew she wasn't paying attention. Liam and I got up from our seats. He brushed his hand against my bottom, "Yeah, it was good. Right, Alexis?" He smirked. I gave him the finger. I went to the bathroom and Carla came with me.

"I heard y'all leave. What was that about?" she asked excitedly. I smiled.

"I didn't even know that you noticed. You were swapping saliva with Aiden," I joked. She blushed very brightly.

"Did y'all do anything?" she asked in an excited tone.

"He stuck his tongue in my mouth," I replied bluntly. I guess it was half the truth, I was the main one sticking my tongue in his mouth while he just laid there, gabbing my ass and making very "nice" sounds.

Carla's mouth turned  'o' shaped. I laughed at her reaction. "Aiden and I heard Liam grunt so we turned around to see him staring down at you," she said excitedly. She started jumping up and down like a child. "I've never seen Liam like that with anyone before! I WANT NIECES AND NEPHEWS," I laughed brightly at her. She was really cool. I did my business and washed my hands. We returned to the living room to see Aiden teasing Liam. "You got some in the middle of the movie??," Aiden asked in a dumb ass tone. "Nope, he didn't 'get some' in the middle of the movie," I replied, glaring at Aiden. Aiden gave me a dirty grin. They act just alike. "I see, you're waiting until we leave. I understand," he said in a joking way.

"Actually, Carla and I are late for something. We've gotta go," Aiden grabbed Carla's hand. "Late for what?" I asked. Liam gave me the 'don't ask' look. "My dick appointment," she replied bluntly. They giggled, thanked us for the movie, and left. Liam and I looked at each other in amusement. Liam and I cleaned up the leftover mess and put up the blankets. After the house was tidy, I told Liam 'good night' and returned to my room to get ready for bed. I jumped in the shower and quickly did my night routine before falling fast asleep. I was woken up by a knock at my door. I peeked over at the clock and it read: '2:34 am.' Who the fuck was at my door at 2 AM?!

"What the fuck is it?" I asked, annoyed. The door opened to reveal a very tired Liam. I was really pissed now.

"Liam, what the utter fuck do you want?" I yelled. I couldn't see his expression because it was dark, but I heard a tired whine. "I can't sleep," he said in an embarrassed tone. There was an awkward silence. I didn't push anything further as I already knew why he was there, so I moved to the right side of the bed and patted the left side.

"Stay on your side and no touching," I said sternly. He slowly walked to the bed and crawled into the bed. He snuggled into me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

I was about to yell, but I saw his expression. He was crying. What the fuck? Why the fuck is this bitch crying? He looked so soft and small snuggled into me like this. I tangled my fingers into his hair, soothing him to sleep. It didn't take longer for me to return to my slumber. I can't wait until he wakes up and returns to his senses, he'll shit his pants.