Chapter 13: Her Darkness

EDITED.

*Warning Very Intense Violence and Sexual Content*

*You've been warned*

The rest of the day passed normally. Alexis finished her new clothing designs and went to her shop. After a while, she came back for dinner and ate with everyone before going to bed. She sat on the side of her bed, holding her phone when Liam entered and closed the door behind him.

"We need to talk about last night, Babygirl," Liam stated as he sat on her bed and put her on his lap.

"I know," Alexis replied, rubbing her hands on his shoulders.

"The reason why I didn't want you to know what I do for a living is because it's dangerous. I'm not just some normal businessman," Liam held her closer.

"I'm aware, Liam," Liam furrowed his brows in confusion.

"What?"

What Alexis didn't tell Liam is that she went down into the basement that night after they had sex.

"When I saw you drag that guy in here and take him to the basement, I got curious, so I went down there," Alexis confessed.

Liam cupped her cheeks and brought her face to his eyes.

"You did what?!"

"Don't be mad, please. At least now I know," Alexis tried to lighten the mood. Liam looked at her before pushing her into his chest.

"Well, at least you know," Liam mumbled. Liam wasn't mad at her because he knew that she would have to be involved one way or another. Her curiosity was more of a pro than a con in this situation, anyways. At least now he knows she won't leave him because of it.

"I'm not gonna leave you, though. At least not because of your profession, anyways," Alexis reassured. Liam hugged her tighter before kissing her cheek.

"Ace is bringing me one of that guy's men tonight. I'm not telling you to come, but I'm not gonna stop you if you're curious," Liam stated before getting up from her bed.

"Then I'll go," Alexis replied, grabbing her robe and wrapping it around her nightgown. Liam grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"I'm not the same guy when I step down those stairs, Love. I would be lying if I said that I don't enjoy doing this to people who deserve this," Liam warned. Alexis squeezed his hand.

"I never said I'd be scared," Alexis replied, pulling his hand out of the room with her. Liam's eyes widened in shock. Alexis wasn't a 'good girl.'  She had dark thoughts and dark desires. She knew that Liam did too and that's one of the reasons why she liked him the way she did. She liked how he wasn't afraid to say that he enjoys doing this and he liked that wasn't afraid to tell him that she'd watch him do it.

Liam followed her into the basement where Ace and the guy were.

The guy was chained to the wall by his wrists, dangling from the floor. He was already pretty beaten up and bloody from what Ace did to him on the way here.

"Well, would you look at that, if it isn't the Russian's whore," the man spat at Alexis.

Liam was about to punch him, but Alexis stopped him.

"I wouldn't say too much if I were you. I'll personally cut off your dick and stick it up your asshole, cumbag," Alexis threatened. Liam looked up at Alexis and she shrugged.

"What? He called me a whore," Alexis defended. Liam turned to Ace and they smirked at each other, dangerously.

"We aren't here to play games. I know that your boss has a boss. I also know that your boss's boss stole money from me. Unless you want a fate worse than death, I suggest you tell me where he is," Liam warned. The man spat on Liam's shoes.

"Fuck you and your whore," the man yelled.

"Stupid motherfucker," Alexis sighed before grabbing a nearby chair and sitting in it. Liam picked up a hammer.

"Well then, let's get to work," Liam slammed the hammer into the man's kneecaps, causing the man let out a bloodcurdling scream.

"Ouch," Alexis laughed, taunting the man.

"It's not that hard, just tell us," Alexis tried to reason with him.

"I'd rather fuck you like the slut you are," the man spat back. Alexis glared at him for a while, before she got up from the chair, giving him the 'tsk tsk tsk' sound.

"That wasn't an option, sweetheart," Alexis grabbed a blade and unzipped his pants. Ace held his legs down as she grabbed his small dick.

"Not much to cut off, sweetness," Alexis said before taking the blade and cutting off his tip. The man let out another scream of agony.

"Anything you need to say?" Alexis taunted. The man didn't say anything else; he just screamed louder in pain. Alexis shook her head in disappointment before cutting the whole thing off.

She grabbed a lighter and heated the knife. Looking a Liam, she gave it to him.

"You wanna do it so he doesn't bleed to death?" Liam smirked at her and grabbed the knife. Before Liam could burn the man's now cut-off dick closed, Ace's phone rang.

"Lucky bitch," he whispered before answering.

"It's my wife, gotta go," he said, leaving out of the door. Liam looked at Alexis and she nodded. Liam brought the knife to the man's bleeding penis and closed it shut. The man's screeches and the sounds of sizzling were like music to their ears.

"He's in Italy," the man yelled in pain.

"He'll be back to his mansion on Monday," he yelled again, causing Liam to drop the knife on the table.

"Not gonna lie, it was pointless for you to say something now. Your dick is gone," Alexis chuckled. The man's eyes began to water and small tears fell from his face. Liam scrunched his face in disgust.

"Pitiful, bitch," Liam cursed, grabbing Alexis's hand and leading her out of the basement. As soon as the basement door closed, Liam picked Alexis up and smashed his lips on hers. She wrapped her legs around him and kissed him back. He carried her to the bathroom and ran the shower, before ripping her robe off of her and taking off his clothes.

He pushed her into the shower and smashed his lips on hers, kissing her lustfully. Fisting Liam's hair, Alexis jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his waist while they fought for dominance.

Liam slammed her back to the wall, putting his hand over her head to cushion the blow, and opened her legs wider.

Alexis fisted Liam's hair tighter as she pushed herself down on Liam's length, going up and down on him. Liam grunted and smashed his teeth down on her neck, causing her to cry out in pain. Alexis tightened herself around Liam's length and he let out a whimper of pain. He grabbed her legs and slammed in and out of her, roughly.

The sight of the water splashing on her breasts as they recoiled at the beat of his thrusts sent Liam into a frenzy and he began to thrust faster. Alexis's moans grew louder and deeper and she came around his length, causing Liam to pull out and come into the tub. Liam put Alexis down and she turned off the water, pulling him to the bed with her.

She pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him and put her hand around his neck.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Liam?" Alexis tightens her grip on his neck.

"Yes ma'am, please fuck me. I beg you," Alexis lined her hole with his tip and lowered herself on it. Liam moaned a small moan at the warmth of her entrance. She started very slow and grew into a very rough, lustful pace, pouncing herself up and down on him harder and harder. She began to speed up her pace as she bounced harder and harder. She was bouncing so hard that the headboard bumped the wall repeatedly. Liam's whimpers grew louder and louder, filling the air with his sounds.

"Yes, fuck me," Liam whimpered, gripping the sheets and rolling his head back. Alexis let out a scream as she came around his cock and Liam followed right behind her flipping her on her back and pulling out before coming on her chest. Alexis took her finger and swiped the come on her finger before putting it into her mouth and sucking her finger, looking Liam in his eyes.

"You're mine forever, Alexis"

"You fuck anyone other than me, and I'll partner with your mistress to kill you," Alexis whispered before kissing him on the cheek.