Christmas Gift (Bonus)

EDITED.

LEMON WARNING

FEMDOM MISTRESS KINK

"I am your mistress, right?"

Alexis walked closer to the bed.

Liam slowly set his phone down and sat up.

"Yes, Mistress," Liam whispered, sitting up on his elbows. Alexis let out a hum in satisfaction.

"Remove your pants and get on your knees right in front of me," Alexis ordered. Liam obeyed and sat on his knees right in front of Alexis's body. His eyes roamed up from her legs to the lacy, silk, black, short, dress she was wearing. From his position, he could see up her dress and the fact that she wasn't wearing panties. He licked his lips, viciously.

"I have another gift for you, Mistress," Liam whispered looking right into Alexis's eyes. Liam took off his shirt, revealing a tattoo on his chest.

"It goes with the words on the necklace," Liam said as he took off his shirt. "It's a marking, Mistress."

"Alexis's good little slut," Alexis read slowly. A smile crept up her face.

"Is that so?" Alexis asked, using her finger to lift Liam's chin to her. Liam nodded.

"Words. I need words."

"Yes, Mistress," Liam whispered. Alexis slowly removed her finger from under his chin and sat on the bed a couple of feet away from Liam's kneeling form. She slowly opened her legs.

"What should this good little slut do for me tonight, Liam?" Alexis signaling for Liam to crawl to her and he obeyed eagerly.

"I will do anything you want, Mistress," Liam replied, rubbing his head against her inner thigh like a domestic pet.

"Are you gonna be a good boy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Can I punish you if you're not a good boy?"

Liam felt as his hard-on began to harden more.

"Y-yes, Mistress"

Alexis narrowed her eyes at him and leaned closer to his face. She grabbed his chin harshly, causing him to let out a small whimper.

"But didn't you say that you'd be a good boy? Why would I need to punish you if you're a good boy?"

Liam's words got caught on his tongue.

"Am I speaking to myself, Liam?" Alexis made sure to say the last word harshly.

Liam slowly shook his head.

Slap!

"Didn't I tell you to use words?"

Liam whimpered as his face jerked to the side at the impact.

"Look at me," Alexis ordered.

Liam slowly met his eyes to hers.

"Are you okay with this, Liam?"

"Yes, Mistress. I am okay with whatever you do to me," Liam said in a breathy moan.

Alexis got up from the edge of the bed and laid down on the bed with her legs wide apart. Using her legs, she motioned Liam up and on the bed. She pushed his head between her opened legs.

"Lick"

Liam didn't waste any time doing as he was told. He began to devour her like she was his last meal, licking and sucking at her clit, pushing his tongue in and out of her hole. Alexis moaned and moaned as Liam did things to her that she loved. Her body felt as if it would burst in pleasure and satisfaction.