Chapter 10: Secret

EDITED.

Alexis woke up to Liam laying with his body between her legs, snuggling his head back n her chest. At that time, a lot of thoughts ran through her head. She thought about last night, how she felt, how Liam felt, what he said, and most importantly, how he reacted in bed.

She tried to get down and dirty before, but by then, she already knew what she wanted. She wanted to break someone as they cried beneath her for more. She wanted someone who'd be willing to break. She liked that Liam didn't hide the fact that he wanted her, but at the same time did not hide the fact that he liked to be controlled. Like he wasn't afraid to handle a woman like her.

She snuggled in his hair, taking small sniffs of it; it smelled like shampoo. Liam's eyes slowly fluttered open and he gave her a small kiss on her neck.

"Good morning, Alexis," Liam slowly turned his head to her and she smiled down at him.

"Good morning, Baby Boy," Alexis replied, "How was last night?" Liam's face blushed bright red.

"Nice," he said bluntly. That obviously didn't earn a good reaction from Alexis.

"Says the guy whimpering and moaning the whole night," Alexis chuckled. Liam pinned himself on her.

"That was amazing, Lexis," Liam replied before kissing her slowly on her lips.

"I like that name," Alexis said in between kisses. Liam's kisses began to go from her mouth to the cloth covering her boobs.

"You're so horny, goodness," Alexis sighed. A knock at the door interrupted them.

"Who the fuck is it?" Liam yelled.

"It's Ace, Liam. We have an incident," The guy behind the door replied. Liam took a deep breath before getting off of Alexis.

"What's wrong," Alexis asked.

"Nothing, Darling. I'll be back home in no time," Liam said as he put on some clothes.

"You're leaving?!" Alexis yelled in disbelief.

"I know, Baby. I am sorry, but I'll make it up to you, I promise," Liam promised before planting a kiss on her forehead and leaving out of the door, leaving Alexis alone once again.

* 4 hours later*

It was now lunch time and Alexis was wondering where he was, I mean there isn't an incident in hell that takes that long to take care of. Someone better had died.

Alexis was sitting on the island bar, working on some clothing designs on her laptop when a very livid Liam and some gray-eyed guy came back. The guy had short, blonde hair.

"Hello, Alexis," the man greeted. Alexis gave him an awkward wave.

"What happened?" Alexis asked.

"Don't worry about it, Darling," Liam replied as he walked toward her, and snuggled his head in her neck. Alexis couldn't help but feel excluded. No one would tell her what he did for a living; they would just call it 'business' and tell her not to worry about it. She felt like she couldn't trust him.

"We are going to another club, so get dressed," Liam said, leaning out of Alexis's grasp.

*Time Skip*

Alexis climbs out of the car, holding Liam's hand.

"Please remember what I said last time," Liam said before Alexis nodded at him. They entered the club and went straight to the VIP section.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Vector," the old man greeted. Alexis gave him a small smile.

"Hello, Mr.Rodriguez," Liam greeted back.