Chapter 17: All of Him

EDITED.

*Sexual content*

*Mommy Kink*

Four months passed and no leads on Santiago.
Alexis was on the edge and Liam was about to burst. Liam hadn't had any sleep in 2 days and he was starting to lose his mind.

Alexis wakes up and looks over at the clock which read 3:36 am. She looked over at the other side of the bed at the empty spot where Liam usually slept. She got up from the bed and walked down the hallway to Liam's office. Alexis gave the door a few knocks before opening it and finding a frantic Liam, tapping his pen on his computer while looking through papers. As soon as the door opened, he shot his head to the door and sighed in relief.

"What are you doing up, Love?" Liam asked, setting his pen down.

"I should ask you the same," Alexis replied, taking the papers from his hand and placing in on a bookshelf.

Liam got up and went to the bookshelf.

"I need to read something!" He yelled frantically. Alexis flinched at the sudden bass in his voice and she placed her hand on his shoulders, looking him in his eyes. She took a deep breath and Liam followed her example.

"Come to bed, Liam," Alexis lead him out of the room. Liam stopped mid-exit.

"But Santiago-" Alexis placed her hand on his chest, interrupting him. Liam gave in and followed Alexis to the bedroom.

.
.
.

Liam wakes up to find himself in Alexis's arms. He snuggled tighter into her and woke up a few hours later on top of her, his head in between the valley of her breast. He trailed his tongue from the valley of her breasts to the gun-black nipple piercing. Alexis woke up, small moans escaping her mouth as she felt what Liam was doing to her.

She was still worried about Liam's health because of how he's been these last few weeks but they both needed this escape. To lose all of their problems in each other. Alexis gripped Liam's hair and let out another small moan and Liam grabbed her thigh, picking it up and holding it to his hip as he began to suck her breasts. Alexis wrapped her legs around him and took off his shirt.

"You wanna fuck me, Liam?" Liam's face lit up as he nodded like an excited puppy. Alexis opened her legs wider and Liam suck deeper between them. He placed his big hand on her left boob, groping it. Alexis let out a satisfied sigh and Liam began to remove her nightwear. Alexis didn't have on any underwear because she usually likes to let her cooch breathe while she slept so Liam pulled out his hard-on from his boxers and began to rub Alexis's clit. She arched her back and let out a sound that she didn't even know she could make and Liam continued to play with her boobs and clit.

"Fuck me, Liam," Alexis said in a mid-pitched moan. Liam grabbed his length and slowly rubbed it against the wetness of her folds.

"Stop teasing, Liam. Please," Alexis moaned. Liam had never heard such words from Alexis. Usually, he'd be the one begging her. Liam slowly entered Alexis and whimpered at the sudden warmness. He began to move his hips in and out of her, letting sounds escape his mouth. He grabbed her legs and began to pound harder and harder. Alexis arched her back more as Liam pounced deeper and deeper into her. She gripped the sheets as the headboard began to clack the wall because of the roughness of Liam's pace.

"Fuck," Liam whimpered, pounding harder into her.

"If you keep whimpering like that, I'll have no choice but to fuck you, Liam," Alexis's voice rang like a siren. Liam looked down at the sight in front of him. The sight of Alexis's legs open beneath him. Her breasts recoiled as he thrust. But he to see her dominate him. Control him. Make him do things no other women could.

"I want you to fuck me," Liam whined. Alexis glared at him like prey. The way Liam wanted her to look at him.

"I'm begging you, Mommy," Alexis's eyes widened and she flipped them over. She smashed her lips on his and devoured him whole. Liam had never felt this before, he couldn't understand this feeling. She deepened the kiss, sucking on his tongue lightly. She broke the kiss and grabbed his neck.

"You really wanna call me mommy?" Alexis's siren voice rang. Liam tilted his head back, giving her a better grip on his neck.

"Yes I do, Mommy," Liam whimpered. Alexis chuckled menacingly.

"You're really the one for me aren't you?" Alexis reached her hand to his length, stroking his lightly. She quickly went from lightly to roughly, gripping his length extremely hard. Liam's whimpers and whines completely filled the air. He tried to keep his voice down but Alexis was ruining him. He didn't care about people hearing him whimper and moan like a woman, he's the head of the mafia. He does whatever the fuck he wants, and right now he wants to whimper and moan like a woman while his wife dominates him. He put his hand on Alexis's hips as she gripped harder.

"I'm close, Mommy," Alexis stroked harder and faster, leading Liam into his orgasm.
Alexis placed a small kiss on his lips before falling next to him. Liam looked at her in confusion.

"You don't want to finish?"

"Believe me, hearing my husband whimper Mommy every 2 secs made me cum twice," Alexis chuckled. Liam smirked and rolled over on her, laying on her breasts as he drifted to sleep.

I know that there is a lot of smut but I wanted to show certain things about them that I can only show in smut (I know) It's not just about the mommy kink or sub-male kink, I wanted to show how Liam could go from dominating and cold to submissive and vulnerable. Trust me, it'll make more sense in the other chapters

BYE GUYS