Introduction

Saheer Khanna, a single dad of a sweet little baby girl. Just like every dad should, he loves his daughter to the infinity and beyond and would stand up against the entire world for her. He does not really need anyone, just his small world - him and his daughter - Ovi. Pressurized to great lengths by his family and the society, he is forced to marry a girl eleven years his junior. He does not wish for her to be the mother of his kid. In fact, he does not have anything to do with her.

Veera Bhatia, a lonely girl with the dreams of conquering the universe. She has parents, but she does not really have them. Often left to the companionship of her own thoughts, this lonely girl once did a mistake. Or so was she told. And, as a consequence, she was forced into marrying a man eleven years her senior. He also had a kid. No matter what, Veera just did not want to do anything with the kid or her father.

Destiny forced Saheer and Veera into a turmoil of emotions. Will they always stay aloof as they had began or will bonds of trust eventually make way for love between them? And what about young Ovi? Will she be able to worm her way into Veera's distant heart? Will this father-daughter duo and their forced room-mate ever be a happy family? Only time shall tell.

PS : I always write happy endings :)

Note :

As a writer, I believe in challenging stereotypes and standing up against them. My works will often reflect this.

This is entirely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real life, TV series, serial, movies, dramas or any other storyline/plot is merely a coincidence.

DO NOT copy my story or for that matter of fact, anyone's story.

Along with Wattpad, this story is being published on Pratilip App. If you see this anywhere else, please let me know.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

@Siddhi