Parents?

"Saheer, Ovi baccha, I am extremely bored now. Ab toh bas karo.", Veera whined.

(Ab toh bas karo - it's enough now)

It had been more than a month since Saheer and Veera had confessed and they were only going progressively stronger each day. With a plethora of gentle and passionate kisses, and some sweet banters here and there amidst thousands of affectionate gestures, they were only falling in deeper for each other. Even Ovi was really gladdened with their changed mannerism of interaction with each other - with love. It could be said that the family was completely in love with each other and genuinely happy.

Today was yet another family bonding for them and on the father-daughter duo's insistence, Veera had to oblige to their demands for shopping. The father-daughter duo really loved shopping and this irked Veera to no extent. She absolutely despised shopping or walking around the stores for hours.

"VF, last shop okay?", Ovi fake promised Veera, because it's never the last shop ever.

Saheer just sniggered at her irritated face much to Veera's annoyance.

"No, not at all, enough of you two. I am hungry now and Saheer if you do not feed me, I will eat away the two of you.", Veera warned them in a stern voice or at least she thought that it was stern.

Saheer and Ovi simply looked at each other and burst out laughing. Veera narrowed her eyes at the two of them and walked away in opposite direction mumbling something about her cruel husband and an equally cruel Ovi.

Ovi's eyes widened at Veera's walking away and she ran off towards her VF to placate her. Saheer simply shuddered at the thought of her throwing him out of their room tonight.

'Go Saheer, go coddle her, how will you sleep tonight without taking her in your arms. Go idiot.', his subconscious reminded.

Saheer too ran off towards his wife.

"Go away you two. You always tease me.", Veera pouted.

"Sorry na VF. See, I am not at fault, this papa, he only tells me to shop this much.", Ovi tried to clear herself of any blame and decided to make her papa a scapegoat.

Saheer glared at his princess and glanced towards an angry Veera only to gulp.

"Baby, see, this princess, she's lying okay. She wanted to check out some more soft toys.", he tried to explain.

"You know what, both of you are equally shopaholics, so don't play the blame game."

Veera knew their tactics very well.

"Sorry na sweetheart. Hey princess, you too hold your ears.", Saheer said holding his ears in his hands, the shopping bags dangling from the both of his arms.

Ovi did as she was told and the both of them looked at Veera with puppy eyes. Her heart melted seeing the adorable and extremely dramatic papa and Ovi and she smiled at them, her warm smile assuring everything was fine now.

"Thank you sweetheart.", the mischievous Saheer was back now and he thanked his wife by pecking her right cheek, letting his lips linger there for a longer time. Seeing her cheeks getting redder and redder with each passing second, Saheer chuckled, a teasing chuckle and muttered, "Still so shy."

"Shut up", Veera whined and hit him on his bicep.

Saheer still continued chuckling at her flustered state.

"Offo, papa, VF, chalo na, let's have some food. You guys waste so much time.", Ovi shook her head like how an adult would do.

(chalo na - lets go)