Bonus Chapter I

"Ovi baccha (child), where's Doraemon?", Veera entered Ovi's room where she was sat painting something.

She had already searched for Doraemon all around their home and was unable to find him.

"He must be here itself VF.", Ovi shrugged nonchalantly, still engrossed in her painting.

"Oye, Ovi, he isn't here see, his bed is empty.", Veera waived her hands in front of Ovi to catch her attention.

"Huh, where did he go? Let's find him.", she finally gave in to Veera's calls.

"I searched all around the home, but he isn't there. Also your papa. Where did he go?", Veera shook her head at the two missing boys.

"Is Doraemon with him?", Ovi questioned.

"I doubt that, he doesn't really like him much."

Ovi nodded.

"Wait, let me see once.", saying so, Ovi bounded out of her room. Exactly a minute later, she entered her room with a mischievous smile on her face.

"VF, be very quiet and come with me.", she held Veera's hand.

"Kya hua?" (What happened)

"Shh, don't speak loudly. Come with me.", Ovi started leading her towards the living room.

"Now stand behind me near these curtains and see.", Ovi whispered lowly. Veera nodded in response. She wondered what Ovi wanted to show her.

"Doraemon, tum kitne pyaare ho.", a smiley Saheer held the pup in between in arms as he was sat on the bean bag. Doraemon too was looking at him with an innocent expression on his face which was in stark contrast to his usual mischievous demeanour.

(Doraemon you are so cute)

Slowly Doraemon started nuzzling his head in Saheer's palm making him chuckle.

"So my sweet brat wants some pets huh?"

Saheer started petting his head gently, scratching the fur on his head and on his neck in between. The tiny pup sure was enjoying all of this affection, had it been a cat, it would have practically started purring.

"Hmm, so soft.", Saheer continued whispering dreamily.

"You know, Ovi and Veera think I don't like you, but you are such a sweet little baby. Of course I like you. You know that right?"

"Woof"

"Ahh, there. Come here."

Saheer picked Doraemon in one of his hands and gently cradled him to his chest pecking his temple once. Doraemon being the affection-seeking baby he was, too nuzzled in his papa's chest.

"By the way, don't tell them about our bonding ha. Its our secret. I will pretend to dislike you in front of them.", Saheer told the pup who listened attentively.

Nothing much, it was just that Saheer wanted to maintain his typical dad persona when it came to pets in front of his wife and his princess. And so, all of these dramatics, but little did he know his princess and his wife had witnessed all of these antics of his.

"Yes Doraemon, don't tell us anything ha.", Veera mocked sarcastically finally coming out of her hiding, Ovi hot on her trail.

A startled Saheer gasped aloud and tried to calm his frantic heartbeats at his wife's sudden invasion. The startled pup too raised his head, shock evident on his face and then releasing a low whine climbed down his papa's lap. It seemed like he did not want to leave Saheer, but also had to follow his papa's instructions of pretense in front of Veera and Ovi.