The party - Part I

"Veera, hurry up yaar. Ovi and I are ready. When will you come? After the party gets over?", an impatient Saheer called out for his wife while Ovi giggled at his words.

(yaar - an informal address especially for a friend)

It was the annual party today in Saheer's office and all the employees were invited to a five star hotel owned by the company's CEO, along with their families. Hence the rush in the Khanna household today.

"Ruko na Saheer.", came her reply.

(Wait Saheer)

"I tell you Ovi, this woman is going to make us all late for the event.", Saheer complained to his daughter.

"Chill papa.", Ovi replied nonchalantly before going back to her mobile game. She had very cunningly taken his phone from him after being the first person in their home to get ready today. Well, Saheer got her ready, but in her defense, he has to do it. After all, he is her papa.

Saheer simply shook his head at her casual attitude. But he had to agree, his princess looked really beautiful today. Dressed in a red frock, she looked like a cute little fairy. He smiled to himself. His princess was growing up, growing up too quick. 

(This is Ovi and her outfit for the party)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(This is Ovi and her outfit for the party)

"Woah VF, you look sooo pretty.", Ovi's excited voice broke his trance and he glanced towards her. Following Ovi's line of vision, he saw what made her so excited.

All air was knocked out of his lungs when his gorgeous wife stood in front of him. Dressed in a stunning pale blue - silver saree, she looked simply ethereal. As though an angel has alighted in front of him, his angel. He kept staring at her with his jaw dropped and wide eyes.

'Saheer, so gorgeous.', his subconscious whispered.

'I know. So pretty and all mine.', he retorted.

(This is Veera and her outfit for the party)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(This is Veera and her outfit for the party)

Meanwhile, Veera too was caught up in a trance. The beautiful man in front of her, her husband managed to take her breath away yet again. Saheer in his formal wear had always been dangerous for her heart, for the moment she would see him, her heart would get caught up in a crazy frenzy and today was no different. Dressed in a plaid jacket with a black turtleneck, he looked as intense and handsome as he always was.