Doraemon

"VF, come with me, come, fast.", an extremely excited Ovi rushed inside Saheer's bedroom.

It had been more than a week to that incident now and the family was recuperating with each other's love and basking in each other's affection since then. The three of them were closer than ever.

Saheer who was in a meeting had to mute his microphone at Ovi's sudden invasion. He glared at her and kept a finger on his lips indicating her to be quiet. Ovi whispered a sheepish sorry and glanced at Veera.

Veera called her near herself with a soft smile.

Saheer again indicated her to be quiet to which she nodded.

"Kya hua baccha?", she whispered settling Ovi on her lap after keeping asides her laptop.

(What happened child?)

"VF, please come downstairs. I want to show you something.", Ovi pleaded or more like whispered her plea.

"But kya?", Veera countered.

(But what?)

"Offo VF, just come with me.", Ovi refused to budge.

"Accha baba, just wait for a minute, let me wind this up.", she placed Ovi on the couch alongside her. After typing a few things on her laptop, she locked the screen and kept it aside.

(Accha baba - alright)

"Let's go."

Ovi took her hand within her own little hand and nearly pulled Veera towards the elevator. The elevator attendant took them to the main lobby as per Ovi's request.

"Where are we going Ovi?", an impatient Veera asked an equally impatient and excited Ovi.

"Come with me, I will show you."

Ovi brought her to a dilapidated bench. There was a concrete pipe alongside it. Ovi sat on the ground in front of the pipe and called Veera to sit with her.

A curious Veera glanced inside the pipe and what she saw took her breath away, literally.

(This image belongs to the rightful owner)

There was sat inside the pipe, a cute little black puppy. So timid, so shy and incredibly cute.

"He's so cute.", she whispered in awe.

"Hai na?", Ovi whispered back.

(Isn't it?)

"I was playing hide and seek with my friends and came here to hide and saw him.", Ovi explained.

"Baccha, you should not come out of the building alone. Its not safe.", Veera gently reprimanded her.

Ovi had heard this a lot of time from both her papa and VF and understanding the seriousness with which Veera was speaking now, she nodded her head sincerely.