WORSHIP ME | U. WAKATOSHI

UNIVERSITY WAKATOSHI USHIJIMA X FEM!READER | SMUT
a/n: re-writing this because i accidentally deleted it

you hate parties. you always have. you hate how busy especially university parties are; how bright the neon disco lights are; how protruding the stench of cannibis is; and how easily you begin to sweat in an unair-conditioned club building. 

you step out of your car, heels clacking against the cement as you gather your things. you sling your handbag over your shoulder, and adjust the straps of your mini-dress. you take yourself up the stairs, and exhale loudly as you push open the large glass doors with your shoulder. 

some rich kid who attends your university had invited you to an 'end-of' semester party. you had originally rejected it; finding no interest in parties. but once you had lost a bet to your brother satori, you had no choice but to supervise him and his friends as they got black-out drunk. 

"gin. iced." you speak, just loud enough for the hired bartender to hear over the bass which reverberates in your chest. you weave your way through the crowd with your drink in hand, now on a mission to find an emptier part of the house. you step up the spiral staircase, then deciding to take refuge there for the evening once you find a clear view of your brother who dances with his mates down below. you lean against the railing and lazily sip your drink, fanning your face with your free hand. 

god, it's really starting to get hot here. 

actually, it's not. but you begin to loosen up after a few refills; you feel tipsy. you place your glass onto the floor next to you, and tap your foot against the marble floor in time with the music. you're bored. you want to leave. and now that your brother had found some person to hook up with, you felt no need to stay.

you gasp when you feel rough fingers trace your sides, and then place themselves on your hips. you can recognise those hands anywhere. "wakatoshi.." you mumble, arching your back into him once he leans over you and presses his chest against your back. "you look ravishing, darling." he whispers huskily in your ear, then pressing a kiss to the skin underneath it. 

he smells of alcohol. whiskey, to be specific. you know well you're both borderline intoxicated. you turn around to kiss up and down his neck, you can smell the faintest trace of his cologne. you run your hands up and down his chest. god does he look incredible. 

his black shirt is probably a size too small. it suffocates his biceps within the fabric, and it outlines his pecs and abs exquisitely. you would rather the shirt were off; you would rather everything were off to be honest. "come dance with me, toshi~" you take his arm and drag him down the stairs, into the sea of dancing people. 

your heartbeat runs just as fast as the music does as you pull him against you. he wraps his arms around you from behind, shallowly grinding against your ass, and you immediately press back harder, earning a soft groan in your ear. "kiss me.." he mumbles, placing his hand on your chin to press your lips against his. 

you both moan in satisfaction when you taste the alcohol of one another's drinks on your tongues. he kneads your bottom lip with his, devouring you as he wishes. "you taste so good, sweetheart." he immediately runs for your lips again. he gropes your breasts with his hands, and rubs his hips against you in circular motions. you can tell he's hard, and he can tell you want it as badly as he does. so he decides to take the initiative, breaking away from the kiss to whisper in your ear. "let's get out of here, yeah?"

the drive back to his apartment is silent. his hand rests on your thigh, dangerously close to your heat. he's impatient. he drives recklessly, though you take no time to worry about that.