𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇

This morning, I woke up feeling a little lightheaded, sweating everywhere, and had a HUGE pain in the stomach!
" Oh sh!t... "
So I decided to go and pamper myself by taking a warm shower, doing my skincare, wear warm/comfy clothes, go and change the sheets if I stained the bed, sit on the couch and eat an endless amount of candy and chocolates!♡︎ ( This is basically what I do, if anyone does this leave a comment, please! )

Once I got out of the shower! I got a text from mason saying:

                            My love!♡︎

( Mason's Text is this 𝗙𝗼𝗻𝘁
  Y/n's Text is this ғᴏɴᴛ )

- 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴!
𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱?

- ɴᴏ...

- 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘆!

I didn't know why he was coming over but to be honest all I needed was mason's cuddles! After I got dressed in warm clothes, I heard the doorbell ring, I assumed it was mason because my parents were at work and my brother, Miguel, was at a sleepover! So I ran to the door to open it!

Once I opened the door, I saw mason with two loaded bags full of sweets and period products! I immediately started to hug him so hard that I think I broke his rubs ( Poor mason! 😂 )
" Woah, hey darling! " I didn't reply, at that moment, all I needed was him!
" A little birdie told me that it's that time of the month again, so I got you some of your favorite things and some products" This is why I love this boy!
" You're the best boyfriend ever! "
" And you are the best girlfriend ever! "

We stayed like this for a few minutes when mason said:
" Let's go inside! so that we can watch The Maze Runner and cuddle! " ( whoever loves The Maze Runner, leave a comment as to what's your favorite character )
" You know I can't say no to The Maze Runner! " so I allowed him inside!

After I allowed him inside, Mason went to the living room while I went to the kitchen to get some bowls for us!
Then I went to the living room to see mason laying on the couch with a hot pad, candy, and a blanket! Once I laid down I said:
" Mason "
" yeah, baby? "
" I love u..."
" I love u too darling! "

And just like that, we had a marathon full of The maze runner movies, sweets/chocolates, and cuddles on the couch all day!

• : ~ • Hope you liked my first imagine!
          Sorry if there are some grammar spellings, syntax! English is not my first language! • ~ : •

• ~ : • If you have any requests, please drop them! • ~ : •