𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆

Y/n's POV:
Saturday night, I'm sitting on the couch, thinking about what to draw, while my boyfriend, Mason, is quietly sleeping. I tried finding ideas on my phone, but found nothing that I like, so I decided to draw Mason.

I started finding pictures on Pinterest and Instagram, until I found the perfect one.

Then I picked up my pencil and started to sketch

Then I picked up my pencil and started to sketch. I did the outlines of his hair, his face, his body and the window with the curtains. Once I finished, I started to draw him with a pencil. After that, I picked up a black marker and coloured the outlines. Lastly I got my white marker and added some details into his eyes, his bracelet and his clothes.

" Baby? What are you drawing? " Mason said hugging me while waking up. " Nothing just drawing you " I replied kissing him " That's why I love you " He said smiling, I blushed like a tomato, " Want to watch a movie? " Mason asked " Sure I don't mind " I replied, putting my art supplies to the table.

We watched Y/F/M ( what's your favourite movie? Let me know ), ate some Y/F/F ( Also, what's your favourite food to order? ) and cuddled like there is no tomorrow.

Ariadne's POV:
Hey guys, hope you all enjoyed this chapter of Y/n drawing Mason. I really tried putting the progress of drawing detailed but tell me how did I do. Also English is not my first language, so sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes. If you have any requests, go up to my previous chapter to put them. Lastly, some of the imagines, are gonna be a little short, so sorry for that. Anyways, have a nice day!